Southend Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that Rob Kelly is crap, we all know that, but I think the players should be taking a little more of the blame for what has happened, and the manager less so. And yes it was. ;)

rk crap not according to some on the well done rk thread.

Rob Kelly will and rightly so be manager until the summer and might even still be in charge next season as there is no real alternative out there.
He is doing an okay job with the personnel he currently has.

may be no alternative at the minute. but get rid.

Amazing how many of you are sure Kelly and Hume cocked up today.
Were you all at the game? Of course not, everyone posting on here was listening on the radio.
So what the feck gives anyone the right to say they were shit without watching the game?
It's moaning for moaning's sake just like every day on here.
Idiots.
View attachment 1403

As far as I'm concerned I now have a firm and unfortunately totally biased opinion on Rob Kelly. I can see no positives what the guy does anymore, I only see the negatives, it's soiled.

Unfortunate, but that's the case and it will take something of mammoth proportions for me to change my opinion.

I'd love to have low standards and be happy with RK, but I don't

Amazing how many of you are sure Kelly and Hume cocked up today.
Were you all at the game? Of course not, everyone posting on here was listening on the radio.
So what the feck gives anyone the right to say they were shit without watching the game?
It's moaning for moaning's sake just like every day on here.
Idiots.

Very unfair. :018: :018: :018: Moreover recent events would back those that take a less rosy view of all things City. ;)

we need to get a manager in that has experience and isnt frightened at telling players what he expects. i dont see any fire in kelly hes too nice.his sidekick does more shouting and ranting. and theres another reason to get rid.
kelly needs to move on in the summer imo.

Funnily enough someone suggested that to me the other week and I will say to you what I said to him No way hoze!!!
That's a coincidence, I was saying the same thing to Jose :icon_wink

Seriously though, how anybody can prefer RK over Keegan is beyond me. Keegan tomorrow for me please

:081:

Reality check - I think it may be just a tad unlikely that Kevin Keegan would come out of a very comfortable retirement to try and turn around the mess that is Leicester City.

Someone will suggest George Graham next :icon_lol:

And Steven - enough of the patronising finger waving now, there's a good chap... :018: :018: :018:

heres a potential manager for you all to mull over......

me.

yes me ive got my coaching badge ive coached in america.
i know what the fans want, i am one
i can kick ass if need be, they dont call me biff for nothing!
i can speak serbian ( after 15 pints ) so me and the chairman will get on
i live close to leicester so i wouldnt need re homing at the clubs expense
my wage demands would be sensible
and the one thing that would get me popular with the fans is rab,maybury and elvis would go the day i arrive

so its up to you lot , e-mail the club nowand vote for biff

:081:

Reality check - I think it may be just a tad unlikely that Kevin Keegan would come out of a very comfortable retirement to try and turn around the mess that is Leicester City.

Someone will suggest George Graham next :icon_lol:

And Steven - enough of the patronising finger waving now, there's a good chap... :018: :018: :018:

How best do I express my disapproval? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570