Southend Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a coincidence, I was saying the same thing to Jose :icon_wink

Seriously though, how anybody can prefer RK over Keegan is beyond me. Keegan tomorrow for me please

I changed the spelling 3 times before I derived at Hoze god knows why, what would Mr Mourinho think of me.

I am not sure about the Keegan thing he has been out f the game for a while now, yes he would possibly get us into the prem as he can get players that score goals but he would not be the one to sustain it.

I changed the spelling 3 times before I derived at Hoze god knows why, what would Mr Mourinho think of me.

I am not sure about the Keegan thing he has been out f the game for a while now, yes he would possibly get us into the prem as he can get players that score goals but he would not be the one to sustain it.
I wrote it a few weeks ago and went through the same thought process you did :icon_lol:

Amazing how many of you are sure Kelly and Hume cocked up today.
Were you all at the game? Of course not, everyone posting on here was listening on the radio.
So what the feck gives anyone the right to say they were shit without watching the game?
It's moaning for moaning's sake just like every day on here.
Idiots.

Got that off your chest then. It's about ambition. We now have an owner who has a vision for the club and wants to take it forward. In 12 months RK has not shown any sign that he is capable of taking this or any other squad of players forward. So when his tactics and substitutions appear to the fans to be inept they have every right to criticise, when players who are paid plenty of money to score goals run around like headless chickens the fans have every right to criticise. What do you want us to do, come on here and shout HURRAY because we got a draw at Southend after leading the game twice. The club now has leadership it's about time the team had some!

Idiot!!!!!

Oops just read that Muttley called everyone else idiots so maybe you were not being harsh to him in the end NN Fox.:icon_redf

Got that off your chest then. It's about ambition. We now have an owner who has a vision for the club and wants to take it forward. In 12 months RK has not shown any sign that he is capable of taking this or any other squad of players forward. So when his tactics and substitutions appear to the fans to be inept they have every right to criticise, when players who are paid plenty of money to score goals run around like headless chickens the fans have every right to criticise. What do you want us to do, come on here and shout HURRAY because we got a draw at Southend after leading the game twice. The club now has leadership it's about time the team had some!

Idiot!!!!!
View attachment 1404

Oops just read that Muttley called everyone else idiots so maybe you were not being harsh to him in the end NN Fox.:icon_redf

It's OK Stevie, I just objected to being called an idiot by someone who seemed to be saying that we had no right to express an opinion that he disagreed with.

In the post match interview on the OS RK says that todays result "shows how far we have come in a short space of time". Does anybody have a feckin' clue what he's talking about?

Amazing how many of you are sure Kelly and Hume cocked up today.
Were you all at the game? Of course not, everyone posting on here was listening on the radio.
So what the feck gives anyone the right to say they were shit without watching the game?
It's moaning for moaning's sake just like every day on here.
Idiots.

So Barber was lying on the commentary when he described the two or three chances that Hume had and missed that my Granny could have put away?

Can't see the point in changing the manager now,leave it til the summer and then see who is available,I still think we should have got Dowie when we had the chance but that is history now.Anybody who thinks Keegan will come here is living in dream land IMO

Can't see the point in changing the manager now,leave it til the summer and then see who is available,I still think we should have got Dowie when we had the chance but that is history now.Anybody who thinks Keegan will come here is living in dream land IMO

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670