Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's quite a few phot shops in town - max spielmen, jessops, klicks(that still there? opposite lloyds bank?)

you dont need to develop them these days Nathan, its all digital.... :icon_conf

Nathan said:
"printed" then. same thing............

Not the same at all. You do the printing at home...thereby consigning all those processing laboratory technicians to the dole queue.

Gary Parker with wife and kiddywinks on a bus in Oxford about 3 years ago wearing a horrible George Michael Faith video style leather jacket :icon_conf

He bought that jacket of eBay. Region: Milton Keynes

Saw steve claridge in Laddy's up Narborough Rd when i was bout 14 got him to sign a betting slip for me! tops! although a bit sad considering he had a gambling problem

fosseboy83 said:
Saw steve claridge in Laddy's up Narborough Rd when i was bout 14 got him to sign a betting slip for me! tops! although a bit sad considering he had a gambling problem
You say he had a betting problem - what about a 14 year old frequenting a bookies, then. Suggests to me more than a slight problem.;)

Real Sharapova said:
You say he had a betting problem - what about a 14 year old frequenting a bookies, then. Suggests to me more than a slight problem.;)

hehe i was walking by! tit!:icon_lol:

I saw Neil lennon once in Lloyds Corn Exchange just after it opened. I also saw Savage in Krystals (or it might have chanced to Kudos by then, but pretty sure it was still Krystals). He had a suit on and loads of birds around him, he looked like a posh long haired dr doolittle to be frank. It was a good night that one, I remember getting a burger from TJ's and the guy made it a double burger because I told him his map was upside down. Then, when I was eating it, I remembered how much that extra burger does to improve the overall burger experience and from then on, no matter where or how I was, I vowed to always promote my burger selection to that most coveted 1/2 pound option - they'll never get rid of that piece of imperial beauty. Mmmmmm.

Anyone else see Gareth Williams on the train coming home from Norwich?

He was on the 17.57 from Norwich to Nottingham which we got to get of at Peterborogh, he was with his mrs aswell. Of course when everyone realised he was on the train everyone surrounded him sing his song. Was funny especiallu when we got of the train and it was pulling away, his bitch was well shy but he was loving it.

Teeno said:
Anyone else see Gareth Williams on the train coming home from Norwich?

He was on the 17.57 from Norwich to Nottingham which we got to get of at Peterborogh, he was with his mrs aswell. Of course when everyone realised he was on the train everyone surrounded him sing his song. Was funny especiallu when we got of the train and it was pulling away, his bitch was well shy but he was loving it.

I wish he loved playing to his potential!

Saw the legendary Matt Elliott yesterday! I think he now lives in Desford. We were in a shop and he walked in. We got an "alright lads" from him after my mate shouting "It's Matty Elliott!"

I can say he bought The Sun, a bottle of milk and some Hovis. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566