SQUAD

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Fox

New Member
Can anyone give me a list of players still AT the club please!!

I want to read it get depressed and then have a dreadful evening

Thank you
 
Walker
Coyne

Dabizas
Elliott
Heath
Canero
Stewart

Gillespie
Nalis
Brooker

Morris
Wright
Scowcroft
Benjamin

Add Dublin and Williams to that when we actually sign them.
 
Leigh said:
Walker - will leave soon...
Coyne - nees to prove himself...

Dabizas - rarely has a good game...
Elliott - past his best...
Heath - GOOD PROSPECT...
Canero - GOOD PROSPECT...
Stewart - has an atitude problem...

Gillespie - ...i cant believe he is still here!?! (released?)
Nalis - ...rarely has a good game
Brooker - needs to prove himself (released?)

Morris - need to prove himself...
Wright - GOOD PROSPECT...
Scowcroft - average premiership player - GOOD DIV ONE PLAYER
Benjamin - about time he left

I´m not trying to be negative but we seriously need some fresh talent to be brought in...what do u guys think???
 
i think you are being a little negative, but on the whole you've a valid point.
i think the 'rarely has a good game' section will be more than adequate good in div 1.
loads of signings to come as well :wink:
 
You have to remember that the club is being turned into a first div club. so you must not expect a squad with ambition and drive for promotion.
 
step said:
You have to remember that the club is being turned into a first div club. so you must not expect a squad with ambition and drive for promotion.

Being a little bit cynical aren't we. :wink:
 
Leigh said:
Walker
Coyne

Dabizas
Elliott
Heath
Canero
Stewart

Gillespie
Nalis
Brooker

Morris
Wright
Scowcroft
Benjamin

Add Dublin and Williams to that when we actually sign them.

Cheers Leigh, for doing that. I think :shock: :roll:
 
step said:
You have to remember that the club is being turned into a first div club. so you must not expect a squad with ambition and drive for promotion.

Yet another crap post. Do you support football? You seem to prefer defeat to success. Are you a sadist?
 
step said:
You have to remember that the club is being turned into a first div club. so you must not expect a squad with ambition and drive for promotion.

Piss off! So you only ever have ambition and drive if your a premiership team? So from now on the 20 teams in the premiership are the only teams with drive and ambition so they are scrapping promotion and relegation to the premiership. Your a penis, suck yourself.
 
Malf said:
step said:
You have to remember that the club is being turned into a first div club. so you must not expect a squad with ambition and drive for promotion.

Piss off! So you only ever have ambition and drive if your a premiership team? So from now on the 20 teams in the premiership are the only teams with drive and ambition so they are scrapping promotion and relegation to the premiership. Your a penis, suck yourself.

His only ambition is to eat a whole loaf of bread before the mould takes hold.
 
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
step said:
You have to remember that the club is being turned into a first div club. so you must not expect a squad with ambition and drive for promotion.

Piss off! So you only ever have ambition and drive if your a premiership team? So from now on the 20 teams in the premiership are the only teams with drive and ambition so they are scrapping promotion and relegation to the premiership. Your a penis, suck yourself.

His only ambition is to eat a whole loaf of bread before the mould takes hold.

and before he pinches the loaf out the other end, which you could argue is his mouth anyway. Ass mouth
 
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
step said:
You have to remember that the club is being turned into a first div club. so you must not expect a squad with ambition and drive for promotion.

Piss off! So you only ever have ambition and drive if your a premiership team? So from now on the 20 teams in the premiership are the only teams with drive and ambition so they are scrapping promotion and relegation to the premiership. Your a penis, suck yourself.

His only ambition is to eat a whole loaf of bread before the mould takes hold.

and before he pinches the loaf out the other end, which you could argue is his mouth anyway. Ass mouth

Arse face you may say, put a sock in it!
 
steady said:
Gillespie - ...i cant believe he is still here!?! (released?)

Brooker - needs to prove himself (released?)
I'm almost positive that Gillespie is available on a free transfer (and a month later, nobody's picked him up? Shocking! :roll: )

I think the same is true for Brooker.
 
If you ever want anything out of Gillespie start praying for a gambling ban in Leicester...still, the plus side would be that if there was a gambling ban he might feck off :p
 
SilverFox said:
If you ever want anything out of Gillespie start praying for a gambling ban in Leicester...still, the plus side would be that if there was a gambling ban he might feck off :p

Do you think Gillespie had nothing to offer, or did Micky just fall out with him...after the Wolves game we never really saw Gillespie again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3478
2Leeds Utd3472
3Ipswich3472
4Southampton3467
5West Brom3456
6Hull City3455
7Norwich City3452
8Preston 3452
9Coventry City3451
10Sunderland3447
11Watford3444
12Bristol City3444
13Middlesbro3344
14Cardiff City3444
15Plymouth 3440
16Blackburn 3439
17Swansea City3439
18Birmingham3338
19Huddersfield3437
20Millwall3436
21QPR3435
22Stoke City3435
23Sheffield W3432
24Rotherham Utd3419

Latest posts

Top