Statement Regarding Fixture Fulfilment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are mostly students with flexible time, or mostly live within the city, or did not have to stay at work until 5pm before trying to get home and back again?

Hardly anyone in L1 has a job, just had to turn off JK or leave the pub early.

Maybe they are mostly students with flexible time, or mostly live within the city, or did not have to stay at work until 5pm before trying to get home and back again?

There's no rule saying you have to go home first. You can stay in the city centre and grab something to eat there. You don't have to wear a lcfc shirt to get into the ground

There's no rule saying you have to go home first. You can stay in the city centre and grab something to eat there. You don't have to wear a lcfc shirt to get into the ground

There is if that's where your ticket is!

Not me. Health and Safety legislation is good and necessary. Those who moan about it would be first to moan that they weren't sufficiently protected when they were hit by a forklift, for example, if such legislation did not exist.

I agree, many don't. I also think the so called PC brigade aren't a bad thing, but I doubt many agree.

I am baffled Matt. I can see how Health and Safety comes into whether the match should gave been played but not Political Correctness.

It was impossible for me to get to the match. No one however extreme could have seen it in terms of Political Correctness. If Norman Tebbit and Polly Toynbee had been staying with me they would have formed an unholy alliance to advise me not to even try.

At one point in his commentary Stringer refered to the steps as being slippery. Some members of the forum may not realise when when a young person slips "they fall over"; when an old person slips "they have a fall" There is a big difference.

I am baffled Matt. I can see how Health and Safety comes into whether the match should gave been played but not Political Correctness.

It was impossible for me to get to the match. No one however extreme could have seen it in terms of Political Correctness. If Norman Tebbit and Polly Toynbee had been staying with me they would have formed an unholy alliance to advise me not to even try.

At one point in his commentary Stringer refered to the steps as being slippery. Some members of the forum may not realise when when a young person slips "they fall over"; when an old person slips "they have a fall" There is a big difference.

Wow, you hung on to the wrong point there David. PC has nothing to do with this, I was nearly adding it to much comment for my conversation with LeeCov. There were no Health and Safety issues with the match going ahead. Of the old person doesn't want a fall then they don't go, same as I didn't.

Last edited:
If Norman Tebbit and Polly Toynbee had been staying with me they would have formed an unholy alliance to advise me not to even try.

If they'd have been staying with me, I ****ing definitely would've gone to the match. Anything to get away from that pair of ****s

If they'd have been staying with me, I ****ing definitely would've gone to the match. Anything to get away from that pair of ****s

You can come and stay with me although we do have Douglas Hurd in the spare room top bunk at the moment.

I've got Nigel Lawson staying in my shed and Malcolm Rifkind in the loft.

I offered my shed for rent but so far no takers, It's in bad nick to be fair.

You can come and stay with me although we do have Douglas Hurd in the spare room top bunk at the moment.

I'd love to come and stay my old Internet buddy, but I know from experience how much Dougie snores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669