• Rare

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Wouldn't eat steak if you paid me

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbins

Just had the nicest steak I've ever had - and I cooked it myself (which in my experience always turns out shite!) - Anyway I'm a rare man myself - how does everyone else like theirs? (Ribeye as well - Awesome!).

I like mine rare. Steak and mash and mop up the blood in the mash. Excellent.

Big **** off rump cooked medium in pepper & garlic or drizzled over pepper sauce with mushrooms and steak chips. Plenty of fat has to be on the steak because that is the best bit. Always leave that till last.:055:

I'm a rare Steak man................ hardly ever have one.

Very funny...... Well done:icon_roll

I like mine blue, the texture and the flavour is amazing.

Last edited:
I still hold people only have it blue to look tough, if you really liked raw meat you'd eat pork raw as well

Cut into small pieces and braised in red wine with streaky bacon, button mushrooms and shallots.

I still hold people only have it blue to look tough, if you really liked raw meat you'd eat pork raw as well

If it tasted as good as barely cooked beef and wouldn't kill me, then yes I would eat pork the same way.

It's nothing at all to do with looking 'tough', how could it?
My 11 year old daughter eats it the same way, blue rare, because it just tastes to mouth-wateringly good, end of story.

Depends on the quality of the steak doesn't it?
I like it medium with stilton sauce and loadsa fries.

If it tasted as good as barely cooked beef and wouldn't kill me, then yes I would eat pork the same way.

My 11 year old daughter eats it the same way, blue rare, because it just tastes to mouth-wateringly good, end of story.

:icon_bigg I just can't get my head around eating raw meat, when I tried it the taste of blood made me gag.

I agree, I can't stand the taste of blood in my food. Well done, please.

I ate at Angus Steakhouse, Leicester Square, a few weeks ago. That T-bone steak is quite big.

I agree, I can't stand the taste of blood in my food. Well done, please.

I ate at Angus Steakhouse, Leicester Square, a few weeks ago. That T-bone steak is quite big.

Ive eaten a 42oz steak before.

We can tell.

Cheers Lako

christ where from?? my other half would definately try that, the bigger the better for him in the steak stakes :)

The Cornishman Pub in Crantock near Newquay. They do 3 different "mega" meals and you get a certificate if you finish them. So I had the 42 oz steak with all the trimmings. Managed a desert as well.

Medium rare. :icon_bigg

Ive eaten a 42oz steak before.

christ where from?? my other half would definately try that, the bigger the better for him in the steak stakes :)

I did a 48oz one in teh Queen Vic in Gayton (Don't bother editing ... It's a village just outside Towcester). They gave you a trophy, but only if you completed all 3 courses. I had pate to start with and something really gooey with chocolate and cream and ice cream for desert.

For some strange reason, I didn't really want much for tea.

You can eat lamb rare (or raw in this case) too. I have actually tried this and it is really nice! Lamb Tartare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566