Stephen Clemence - Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

Stephen Clemence is ready to quit Birmingham for Leicester after Brum rejected his pleas for a new contract. Midfield enforcer Clemence 29, was City's player of the year last term when the finished 2nd in the Championship to gain promotion.
Clemence's unhappiness has reached Foxes owner Milan Mandaric who is weighing up a £500,000 bid for his services.

From the mirror

Last edited:
Re: The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Stephen Clemence is ready to quit Birmingham for Leicester after Brum rejected his pleas for a new contract. Midfield enforcer Clemence 29, was City's player of the year last term when the finished 2nd in the Championship to gain promotion.
Clemence's unhappiness has reached Foxes owner Milan Mandaric who is weighing up a £500,000 bid for his services.

From the mirror

What a load of codswallop, The mirror talks grade A shite

I hope not, he really is shite

Yeah... we don't want any "player of the year" winners here. More unknown foreigners for me.^

He was outstanding for them last year - and far better than anyone we have been linked with before

Sadly, I can't believe that they would let him go for one second

Yeah... we don't want any "player of the year" winners here. More unknown foreigners for me.^

He was outstanding for them last year - and far better than anyone we have been linked with before

Sadly, I can't believe that they would let him go for one second

If he's that bad why did he get player of the season?

Hume won our player of the season, yet many people call for his head :102:

How may times did you see Clemence play last season?

The Mirror is MM's favoured newspaper :icon_wink

Is this your sneaky way of telling us there is some truth to it? ;)

Looks like no new signings today, all have been in the morning so far. I, perhaps a bit stupidly, expected a signing pretty much everyday this week, what with them wanting it all done this week

I saw him play about six or seven times last season
I also know lots of bluenoses who are adamant that they would have been nowhere near the top two without him

Clemence was player of the season in a very good side that got promoted
Hume was player of the season in a side that played like utter shite all season and were lucky to finish 19th

I didn't see him play at all, hence my question, not statement.
I don't think may people are calling for Humes head, but also there is a difference between getting player of the season in a team fighting relagation and a player of the season in a team comfortably promoted.

I would consider Clemence an inspired signing

MM channels his rumour's through a certain jorno at Mirror. It happened with Allen and Saganowski.

Surely that still doesn't mean that everything printed about us in the Mirror is true?

I'm sure they've printed plenty of rumours about us lately which aren't still.

We're Leicester fans not Birmingham fans, so I would expect us to have seen him once maybe twice.

He was player of the season in a promotion winning side, so IMO would be a good signing at 500k.

We're Leicester fans not Birmingham fans, so I would expect us to have seen him once maybe twice.

He was player of the season in a promotion winning side, so IMO would be a good signing at 500k.

Any info or are you in the dark on this one?

I didn't see him play at all, hence my question, not statement.
I don't think may people are calling for Humes head, but also there is a difference between getting player of the season in a team fighting relagation and a player of the season in a team comfortably promoted.

Exactly, good player in a good team. Surrounded by Bendtner, Larsson, Muamba,McSheffrey etc... doing the donkey work that we've bought Kishishev for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566