Steve Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

Looking at the pictures from day on of pre-season is it me or has he lost some serious weight

Reading up on him on the internet, he could really be the forward that can score many goals in this league, he has shown he can do it for Luton scoring a impressive 20+ goals each season.

I hope he makes up for his poor performance's last season and comes back to be a goal scoring machine

Speculation is that Steve Howard has lost weight

Last edited:
Looking at the pictures from day on of pre-season is it me or has he lost some serious weight

Reading up on him on the internet, he could really be the forward that can score many goals in this league, he has shown he can do it for Luton scoring a impressive 20+ goals each season.

I hope he makes up for his poor performance's last season and comes back to be a goal scoring machine

Aye and he's had a nice haircut and that week away in Bognor Regis looks to have done him the world of good

How are his nails? FFS

Are his muscles now more defined/toned?

We would have done better with Frankie Howard up front last season.

Howerd. He sucks cock.
TBH i don't care if he does or not, at the end of the day he is a Leicester player who showed he can be a good player but failed most of the time, now he has got pre-season to prove to be a good player for the season ahead, he lost a few pounds already which means it's a good start for him.

He has a league 1&2 record that speak's for itself so i believe that he can get a load of goals this season if we keep him and he get's some good creativity from Dyer and Gradel and the central mid

TBH i don't care if he does or not, at the end of the day he is a Leicester player who showed he can be a good player but failed most of the time, now he has got pre-season to prove to be a good player for the season ahead, he lost a few pounds already which means it's a good start for him.

He has a league 1&2 record that speak's for itself so i believe that he can get a load of goals this season if we keep him and he get's some good creativity from Dyer and Gradel and the central mid

lets hope so.

Superb, a fat and useless striker showing up a few pounds lighter and with renewed vigor....didn't we have someone like that this time last year? Where is he these days?

Last edited:
Frankie Howerd. Steve Howard.

Different spellings.

I have no problem with Steve Howard. I wish him all the best and doubt that he's ever tasted a todger in his life....not that if he had I would think any less of him. I just wouldn't be in a rush to offer cardio-vascular pulmonary resuscitation.

Not that i rush to offer it to others either. I prefer to shake hands when i first meet people. Possibly give a little squeeze. Tickle the palm (with the finger i use to stimulate my anus) as they retract their hand. Smile knowingly. Another victim. Sweet dreams my pretty.

Its always that fun loving jovial weight that's hardest to lose.

I may be in the minority here, but I am very keen we try to hold on to Howard for this coming season, he gets a good start and he could well be a LCFC hero.

Howard will be fantastic for us next season if he gets the service he needs. By the looks of the players we have signed so far, that shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669