Steve Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this thread speculation as to whether Steve Howard has lost weight or is he moving on? :102:

If it is the former then Spanky, stop being such a chuff! :icon_lol:

Howard will be fantastic for us next season if he gets the service he needs. By the looks of the players we have signed so far, that shouldn't be a problem.

Erm..what has given you that idea?

Not saying they're all shit, but is it not a bit premature to be singing their praises?

Frankie Howerd. Steve Howard.

Different spellings.

I have no problem with Steve Howard. I wish him all the best and doubt that he's ever tasted a todger in his life....not that if he had I would think any less of him. I just wouldn't be in a rush to offer cardio-vascular pulmonary resuscitation.

Not that i rush to offer it to others either. I prefer to shake hands when i first meet people. Possibly give a little squeeze. Tickle the palm (with the finger i use to stimulate my anus) as they retract their hand. Smile knowingly. Another victim. Sweet dreams my pretty.

that has got to be one of the funniest lines I've read for ages!! can I have permission to use it sometime?

i remember de vries lost a lot of weight once during pre season. he still turned out to be shite!

Steve Howard losing weight? Great speculation that..........

We would have done better with Frankie Howard up front last season.

If only we had been drawn in the cup against Portsmouth and we had beaten them; then we could have said 'Up Pompy'

I seem to remember MDV coming back much lighter and it made no difference. As far as I'm concerned the under-performing players have to be culled and not given another chance. They had ample chances last season.

I seem to remember MDV coming back much lighter and it made no difference. As far as I'm concerned the under-performing players have to be culled and not given another chance. They had ample chances last season.

MDV could've scored a hat trick in every game, yet still be a c##t in some peoples eyes!

As far as I'm concerned the under-performing players have to be culled and not given another chance. They had ample chances last season.

Those that were signed in Jan have not had enough time to show what they can do, I remember a certain Gerry Taggart looking shocking the first season he played for us.
I am willing to see what they can do with NP at the helm.

I also think DJ could surprise a few if he stays.

Those that were signed in Jan have not had enough time to show what they can do, I remember a certain Gerry Taggart looking shocking the first season he played for us.
I am willing to see what they can do with NP at the helm.

I also think DJ could surprise a few if he stays onside.

i agree :)

And me - he's a squillion times better than any of the other useless feckers we have

And, I suspect, far better than anyone we are likely to attract

yup, same here, i admit i dont like him that much but he has been made far too much of a scape goat/donkey. being the only striker we had that actually cost abit of money, i think people still expected too much of him. he didnt get to play with proper wingers until about march ffs, and even big baz was on the left more often than laczco.

dont mind him staying at all

yup, same here, i admit i dont like him that much but he has been made far too much of a scape goat/donkey. being the only striker we had that actually cost abit of money, i think people still expected too much of him. he didnt get to play with proper wingers until about march ffs, and even big baz was on the left more often than laczco.

dont mind him staying at all

Campbell cost more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673