Steve Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
On paper, a strike force of Howard, Campbell, Fryatt and Hayles should rip this league apart. On grass, luxurient sport turf or not, they'll probably be about as effective as last season.

Those that were signed in Jan have not had enough time to show what they can do, I remember a certain Gerry Taggart looking shocking the first season he played for us.
I am willing to see what they can do with NP at the helm.

I also think DJ could surprise a few if he stays.

What you mean actually look as if he's half bothered ?

These boys will get it done this season for sure!

Howard will not be sold ... FACT :038: .... well unless someone offers us a ridiculous amount of money for him. The same goes for Fryatt.

Last edited:
I think Steve Howard, Matthew Oakley and Barry Hayles were all talented players at Championship Level as were some of the other Leicester players. . I hope they feel guilty at how badly they played, at getting the manager who believed in them sacked and most importantly getting us relegated.

I still think Steve Howard will become a good player in this league, he is so use to it and he has the phyiscal side to it, he is the kind of player that the defenders will be scared of and i hope he lives up to that.

It looks like someone has come in with a huge bid then, if what this poster has said is true.

I know for sure that he along with Fryatt wasn't going anywhere unless there was a huge bid.

I would hazard a guess that in the event of Howard being cruelly prised from us that we will be looking at another 'undisclosed fee' scenario i.e. to cover the embarrassment to all concerned of his diminished value.

Been rumours flying about on FT about Campbell being off too.

We'll need to bring in a striker or 2 at this rate.

Been rumours flying about on FT about Campbell being off too.

We'll need to bring in a striker or 2 at this rate.

Although DJ made no positive contribution last season and was the under-achiever of the year - I am certain that his agent will be making every effort to find him a Championship club that will have him. He won't be prepared to play in the Third Division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669