Steven Taylor Spotted In Leicester (Welford Road)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really :102:

I've been much lower than that Newts, and I will do again many times over. Please try not to be so judgemental :icon_wink

Judgemental ill give you judgemental ,as you know im disabled now i dont find your tone of post or taking the piss out of poeple worst off then you (disabilty wise ) funny in anyway at all :018:

if you had put blue mongos now thats funny :icon_lol::icon_wink

Last edited:
People make jokes like that all the time in real life ( as opposed to the internet) and no one makes a fuss - it's just that on the internet we don't always get the humour that was intended to go along with it. :102: Just me who thinks that?

I found it amusing anyway, not that anybody is bothered what I think mind.

People make jokes like that all the time in real life ( as opposed to the internet) and no one makes a fuss - it's just that on the internet we don't always get the humour that was intended to go along with it. :102: Just me who thinks that?

Put it this way ,lets say your in a car crash and end up in wheel chair and carnt do much for yourself anymore would you think it funny that poeple take the rip out of you then :102:

Judgemental ill give you judgemental ,as you know im disabled now i dont find your tone of post or taking the piss out of poeple worst off then you funny in anyway at all :018:
It's not about you Newts.

"Window Lickers" is a light hearted quip that many people all over the world use, doesn't make it right, but it doesn't make me as bad as you lot might think.

I have a close relative who has DS, so I appreciate no moral high ground lectures from anybody.

People on here may have links to those with special needs minds Melts, I think perhaps that's a bit taboo for this arena really. Although, remarkably funny.

I dont and people like that make me so mad :icon_evil

Don't get me wrong Newts, don't particularly like the type of humour that takes the piss out of people too much, it's just that when you hear a certain type of joke when told face to face, it doesn't seem quite so bad - rather than on the net when it can seem much worse.

It's not about you Newts.

"Window Lickers" is a light hearted quip that many people all over the world use, doesn't make it right, but it doesn't make me as bad as you lot might think.

I have a close relative who has DS, so I appreciate no moral high ground lectures from anybody.

i know that :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

my neice has DS so sod off ok :098:

Last edited:
People on here may have links to those with special needs minds Melts, I think perhaps that's a bit taboo for this arena really. Although, remarkably funny.
Yep, I think that was my mistake. I should leave remarks like that for the General Chat area.

I apologise to anybody who may have decided to take offence, I shouldn't have posted it in this section of the forum.

i know that :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

my neice has DS so sod off ok :098:
I will be on the look out Newts for each and every one of your posts that could potentially offend me.

I will be on the look out Newts for each and every one of your posts that could potentially offend me.

You heartless bastard, my great-aunt is blind.
You just can't help yourself can you?

You heartless bastard, my great-aunt is blind.
You just can't help yourself can you?
My Dad died when I was just 6, you nasty evil piece of work you.

*edit - I know technically that isn't the true definition of the word, but it is one that is often used. Just in case anybody is offended

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570