Steven Taylor Spotted In Leicester (Welford Road)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most people from here who have met me would also disregard that last comment as I have done.

I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't say face to face, in fact I'd go so far as to say I hold back on here to avoid situations like I have just created.

Why do you think this anyway?

It's easy to make comments and hide behind a computer. You obviously aren't doing that but thats the impression I get from some past posters.

If thats the way you are then thats you. The comment/joke you made is the type that I would here from close mates/friends. I just don't think its appropriate for a situation where people are strangers and you don't know how sensititve they are.

Last edited:
I don't think calling someone a cock compares to making jokes about people with Down's Syndrome.
I made a generalisation, and used a take on a joke which is commonly used on a daily basis.

I said nothing personal, you did. But I largely understand where you're coming from so I don't wish to argue against your point too much.

Slightly hypocritical of me I know, but this is one topic I just wouldn't joke about. I see no humour in this and I would challenge anybody that did.

My Daughter or anybody's daughter, not something to joke about.

As I say, hypocritical, but hey, we do have our depths and that isn't one I'd stoop to.

So surely you should respect that others have their depths... mine being Down's Syndrome? I challenged you on it, as you would me if I was to make Madeleine McCann jokes?

Anyway, I was shit faced last night ;)

It's easy to make comments and hide behind a computer. You obviously aren't doing that but thats the impression I get from some past posters.

If thats the way you are then thats you. The comment you made is the type that I would here from close mates/friends. I just don't think its appropriate for a situation where people are strangers and you don't know how sensititve they are.
Exactly, which is why I realise I may have made a mistake in posting my comments, especially in the Leicester City section of the forum, hence my apology above (somewhere).

I also agree it is easy to hide behind a computer screen, but that isn't my intention.

Exactly, which is why I realise I may have made a mistake in posting my comments, especially in the Leicester City section of the forum, hence my apology above (somewhere).

I also agree it is easy to hide behind a computer screen, but that isn't my intention.

no problems then. lets move on and give colchester a good spanking!

In light of this thread would I be right in saying that Glen Hoddle would be a poor choice for manager? :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669