Steven Taylor Spotted In Leicester (Welford Road)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How unexpected. A tirade of "we all have it hard" references.

We all have our limits, Melts. That just hit mine. If my daughter had been raped by a nonce, I'm sure I'd be sensitive about paedo jokes.

There comes a point when you realise that shit jokes laced with 'risque' humour aren't funny purely because they're offensive.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll all fly to Melt's defence. Salt of the earth bloke, his Dad died so he's allowed to laugh at spackers, his baby sister got abused by a rottweiller, so it's cool to laugh at queers. AIDS is ****ing hilarious because it kills Africans.

HA!

Make poor taste jokes to your heart's content if there's a bit of self-effacing humour, if not, you just look a bit pathetic to those with half a brain.

Last edited:

We all have our limits, Melts. That just hit mine. If my daughter had been raped by a nonce, I'm sure I'd be sensitive about paedo jokes.

There comes a point when you realise that shit jokes laced with 'risque' humour aren't funny purely because they're offensive.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll all fly to Melt's defence. Salt of the earth bloke, his Dad died so he's allowed to laugh at spackers, his baby sister got abused by a rottweiller, so it's cool to laugh at queers. AIDS is ****ing hilarious because it kills Africans.

HA!

Make poor taste jokes to your heart's content if there's a bit of self-effacing humour, if not, you just look a bit pathetic to those with half a brain.

I'm sure Melts would regret offending anyone on here with that type of humour really, that's not his aim IMO.

My brother is special needs, and I didn't read it as so offensive. Perhaps I need to in future, not sure.

HA!

Uh-oh PC Brigade is out!

Watch out folks - don't leave your homes, don't smoke indoors, don't celebrate christmas, don't use the word 'brainstorm', don't eat bacon, don't laugh at funny jokes, don't worry about all of those cameras filming you every day, don't say rude words, don't drive on a road without speed humps, don't say anything at all (if you do - you don't have a brain - unlike super intelligent chris filter and his beige f'kin suit, 'right-on' 'liberal' way of thinking and clipboard of tick-boxes of things we should and should'nt laugh at! Prat!)

good evening.

"Right-on" :D

Brilliant, power to the people!

Really, don't get me wrong, I'm not super PC at all. I just thought Melts was being a cock. I realise I haven't helped myself.

Anyway, back to the ketamine.

It's not about you Newts.

"Window Lickers" is a light hearted quip that many people all over the world use, doesn't make it right, but it doesn't make me as bad as you lot might think.

I have a close relative who has DS, so I appreciate no moral high ground lectures from anybody.

Being a dwarf i find that offensive

Last edited:
"Right-on" :D

Brilliant, power to the people!

Really, don't get me wrong, I'm not super PC at all. I just thought Melts was being a cock. I realise I haven't helped myself.

Anyway, back to the ketamine.

im a leftie thats seriously offensive;)

My Dad was illiterate until he was killed by a container driver (too busy posting on an online forum to be looking where he was going) while smoking drugs.

All of you are f*ckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670