Steven Taylor Spotted In Leicester (Welford Road)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if they want to be offended they can be... i'm sick of treading on egg shells for people when others don't seem to mind walking all over me.

They wouldn't be driving anyway. :icon_wink I'm sure the outer mongolians are also upset

Someone walked all over mine once, I wouldn't have minded except they were still in my shopping trolley

Only way he'd be coming here is if we're losing a CB. Most likely candidate would be Kisnorbo. Can't see it happening though tbh

not sure about this we only really have three centre backs and they are all playing ever game so would be great to have a spare!!

not sure about this we only really have three centre backs and they are all playing ever game so would be great to have a spare!!

We have got Kenton and Stearman as back up

And we could always play four at the back, instead of five

Well if they want to be offended they can be... i'm sick of treading on egg shells for people when others don't seem to mind walking all over me.

They wouldn't be driving anyway. :icon_wink I'm sure the outer mongolians are also upset

Whilst wearing stilletos, eh Babs :102:

yes he was in leicester yesterday, but only visiting a few friends at leicester university,

i saw Frank Lampard as i was driving along Narborough road today i know it was him, he had his name on the back of his England shirt:icon_wink

i'm sick of treading on egg shells for people when others don't seem to mind walking all over me.
Being got at for being middle-class, devoid of obvious physical & mental problems and being white must really be a pisser, I can see why you are so upset about it.

Being got at for being middle-class, devoid of obvious physical & mental problems and being white must really be a pisser, I can see why you are so upset about it.

You not seen some of his posts?

Used in that context it is very offensive to people with Downs Syndrome. ;)
Fcuk the mongos, they've had it cushdie over the years. I'd love to go to my own private school on a bus with windows that taste like sweeties.

Last edited:
Fcuk the mongos, they've had it cushdie over the years. I'd love to go to my own private school on a bus with windows that taste like sweeties.

Jesus Crikes, I never knew Bernard Manning posted on here!!!

Even accounting for your oh so witty use of irony, that's not funny. Wanker.
Don't laugh then, it's not obligatory. And you're quite right, it wasn't irony, it was just a piss take, and thoroughly offensive.

BTW, I'm tempted to report your post as I and several others have been given official warnings for such uncontrolled outburts using exactly the same words. However, I'm sure it will be duly noted.

As Lemmy once said "There are people queuing up out there, just dying to be offended".

Last edited:
Don't laugh then, it's not obligatory. And you're quite right, it wasn't irony, it was just a piss take, and thoroughly offensive.

BTW, I'm tempted to report your post as I and several others have been given official warnings for such uncontrolled outburts using exactly the same words. However, I'm sure it will be duly noted.

As Lemmy once said "There are people queuing up out there, just dying to be offended".

Na, you've got it wrong. I'm far from dying to be offended. I'll laugh at most things, if there's an element of humour. The problem I have with yout post is there's no self-effacing humour there. It's just bigotry, plain and simple.

I'll laugh at most things, but that just made me think you a cock.

Report my post for calling you a wanker after you made a 'quip' against people with downs syndrome? Bit pathetic, no?

Na, you've got it wrong. I'm far from dying to be offended. I'll laugh at most things, if there's an element of humour. The problem I have with yout post is there's no self-effacing humour there. It's just bigotry, plain and simple.

I'll laugh at most things, but that just made me think you a cock.

Report my post for calling you a wanker after you made a 'quip' against people with downs syndrome? Bit pathetic, no?
You have the power to walk away, if you're not offended by my post, albeit a post in bad tatse then I suggest you walk away instead of creating a fuss.

If you think I was being 100% deadly serious and that I am intolerant of those different to myself, then you are 100% correct to call me a bigot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566