Howard
Fryatt

s
Martin
Dickov
Weso
Kish
Hobbs

Same team as MK Dons but Kishishev coming in for Mattock. He will play either right or left back with Gilbert on the opposite side.

What about?

--------------------------Henderson--------------------------

------Morrison--------------Tunchev-----------Hobbs-------

----------Gilbert------------Oakley--------King---------------
Gradel--------------------------------------------------Dyer

---------------------Howard-------Fryatt-------------------

Let's go for it!

Let's really go for it......

-------------------------Henderson----------------------------

---------Morrison----------Tunchev---------Hobbs-------------

Adams-------------Oakley-----------King------------------Dyer

---------Fryatt------------Howard-----------Gradel------------

Come on!

Surely it's got to be the same team that played against MK - with the obvious exception of Mattock not playing. What did anyone do last Saturday to deserve being dropped? Changing the whole shape of the side just because one player is out is ridiculous in my opinion, as is having Gradel as a wing back.

Henderson

Gilbert Morrison Tunchev O'Neill

Gradel King Oakley Dyer

Howard Fryatt

Martin, Hobbs, Dickov, Adams, Kishishev

totally agree.....4-4-2 all the way

although id perhaps shift gilbert to the left and hobbs at RB....howard somehow would still make me first 11 until dickov is 100% ready....

Quote Wikipedia:

Edgeley Park will host some football matches during the 2012 Summer Olympics.

gotta love Wikipedia.

I reckon NP will play:

Henderson

Cox / Hobbs / Morrison / Gilbert

Gradel / Oakley / King / Dyer

Howard / Fryatt

SUBS: Martin, Tunchev, Adams, Weso, Dickov

Same team as MK Dons but Kishishev coming in for Mattock. He will play either right or left back with Gilbert on the opposite side.

Surely this is the most sensible thing to do, rather than chuck an academy player in at the deep end.

Other than that I would keep the same team that played on saturday, the centre backs in particular need to develop and understanding that can only come from playing together, includes the keeper too.

Rather looking forward to this one, although it seems likely that I'll be leaving the ground like a drowned rat, looking at the weather forecast.
One-nil to us, Fryatt scoring.

Ive said previously we will win2-1 still think that however kish/oneill might get away with 1 game but im concerned NP hasnt gone for a replacement (the defence has yet to be tested)

i think we should stick with the same side that beat MK Dons but swap king for weso and play a suitable replacement for mattock, im not sure who though. the decision to let chambers go to donny seems to have backfired very quickly, we could've done with him to replace mattock.
i think we'll win 1-0.

Last edited:
I really wish that I could share the enthusiasm for this game. Stockport were all over us at home until they (albeit deservedly) lost a man. We are now going to their place with, I would guess, a right back playing left back and we're going to win - can't see it!

I really hope that I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59