Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's really go for it......

-------------------------Henderson----------------------------

---------Morrison----------Tunchev---------Hobbs-------------

Adams-------------Oakley-----------King------------------Dyer

---------Fryatt------------Howard-----------Gradel------------

Come on!

That was my choice above, I'd be surprised at anything other than Hobbs in for Mattock and then Gilbert/Hobbs as FB's.

Hendo

O'Neill
Tunchev
Morrision
Gilbert

Gradel
King
Oakley
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

s
Martin
Dickov
Weso
Kish
Hobbs

seems good to me, except get rid of King and put Weso there. King is a real liability.

Just so long as we don't play Lathanial Rowe-Turner.........

****ing scrabble names! at least with neither having big barry and ollie here at the moment a left back may cover the left back position :038:

did he bully him for having a name that sounds like a name and not something charvas would call there kids

****ing hell, must be hungover with what I've posted their

retard

It will be either Hobbs or O'Neill that come in I think.

Had a dream earlier that it finished 2-2... Howard got both of ours, including a last minute equaliser I think.

Hobbs - Tunchev - Morrison - Gilbert, probably.

I'd prefer Hobbs on the right back instead of Kishishev - I thought Hobbs had a better game in the cup.

Last edited:
I'm intrigued as to why people are making Gilbert play out of position just so we can play someone else out of position.

What are you on about?

Dickov should start, his lay-off to Fryatt for his second goal was unbelievable..........

I'm only telling you that he has played Left Back before.James Chambers ana Alan Maybury were both right footed and played Left Back

And look at the wonderful results, I just think it would make sense to have at least 1 player in his strongest position rather than diluting the quality of both flanks.

And look at the wonderful results, I just think it would make sense to have at least 1 player in his strongest position rather than diluting the quality of both flanks.

Whether he plays Right or Left Back I still don't think Gilbert is very good.He might play Right Back so just cool your jets

Whether he plays Right or Left Back I still don't think Gilbert is very good.He might play Right Back so just cool your jets

The other point to consider is that its Nigel Pearson who picks the team, not F*cktards posting nonsense on an internet forum.

I'm intrigued as to why people are making Gilbert play out of position just so we can play someone else out of position.

What are you on about?

I thought Gilbert had more experience as a left back than Hobbs, however it seems like Tunchev is playing out on the left now. Only one player out of position then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58