Stoke City - Championship - Saturday 31st March 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my best mates is a Boston fan, he will be there amongst the inbreds while I'll be with about 80 Bury fans in the away end. ;)

Thats not so bad then. I always stand in the away end when I go there. Always get abuse from them, especially when I stood with Swansea, although they were confused when I told them to go Feck themselves in an English accent. :icon_bigg

I definitely wont be there on Saturday. Instead I'll be at the relegation 6 pointer between Boston United and Bury at York Street, sorry, "The Staffsmart Stadium".

also because you are shit scared of the trouble at Stoke..... might have to run and eat at the same time.....:icon_bigg

Well someone has just offered to pay for me to go so I may well be there now.
Is there any fox travel tickets left now?

I understand the initial allocation is now sold out, is it likely the away end will be sold out?

Is there still any chance of going down to the Walkers to get them?

I understand the initial allocation is now sold out, is it likely the away end will be sold out?

Still space on FoxTravel - I wouldn't have thought you would need to go down to the Walkers for a ticket on the coach - email or ring them.

4,000 tickets will be sold on the gate - I am sure there will be one for everybody who wants to go.

Still space on FoxTravel - I wouldn't have thought you would need to go down to the Walkers for a ticket on the coach - email or ring them.

4,000 tickets will be sold on the gate - I am sure there will be one for everybody who wants to go.

Cheers Boc, always there with the information. :038:

Get me a free ticket and I'll boycott the Boston game. :)

Get me a free ticket and I'll boycott the Boston game. :)

The someone that is paying for me is my mum :icon_lol: .

I had 3 people ring me asking me to go but I said no to them all cos I couldn't afford it. She felt sorry for me and offered to pay.:038:

The someone that is paying for me is my mum :icon_lol: .

I had 3 people ring me asking me to go but I said no to them all cos I couldn't afford it. She felt sorry for me and offered to pay.:038:

That's the way to do it mate!

Don't forget that the train is not much more expensive than FoxTravel - and if you can get together a group of 3 or 4 to travel on the train, it's quite a bit cheaper than FoxTravel.

Are the ticket prices likely to be more on the gate than the initial allocation price?

2000 fans there today. they didnt deserve 1.

well done guys, did the inbred's smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570