Stoke City - Championship - Saturday 31st March 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best reason out of all of them.

im no glory hunter, i go through thick and thin, i just have no emotional connection with any of these wanker players, and watching city has lost all of its appeal recently. but thats just me. Fair play to those with more belief, no matter how blinkered ;)

had i not booked my trains for it 3 month ago or something i would probably have reconsidered after the last 2 games. the lack of effort and commitment really makes me wonder why any fans watch us anymore. think i get into stoke at 12 (maybe later if i decide to drink in manchester)

I was lightly informed yesterday that our intial allocation has been sold out and that it's pay on the gate.

I think Boc or Notts could possibly confirm it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was lightly informed yesterday that our intial allocation has been sold out and that it's pay on the gate.

Yes this is correct.

Stoke only send a very small amount for advanced sales. Nearly all of their games are pay on the day (unless they are playing a local rival)

The cost is exactly the same. Please see post 1

Both facts have already been mentioned earlier in the thread.

How are you informed 'Lightly'...?:icon_conf

How are you informed 'Lightly'...?:icon_conf

Well in the boozer yesterday, a chap who goes most away games just mentioned that he couldnt get a ticket, the allocation was sold out. I mentioned that it's pay on the gate.

Then we didnt talk no more for the rest of the time I was in the boozer. He just let me know as opposed to going on about it and informing me. He just lightly informed me. :icon_wink

You're too slow, Nottingham. Better get that diet started again!!

And yours doesn't show where the bus goes from. Naaaah!

Last edited:
I will be having a few beers in The Wheatsheaf (Wetherspoons) 84–92 Church Street, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 1BU

Should be in there for about 12.30pm.

I will be having a few beers in The Wheatsheaf (Wetherspoons) 84–92 Church Street, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 1BU

Should be in there for about 12.30pm.

I'm sure there is more than one Church Street in Stoke-on-Trent, so I'll just confirm that this one is the one in the maps above.

I definitely wont be there on Saturday. Instead I'll be at the relegation 6 pointer between Boston United and Bury at York Street, sorry, "The Staffsmart Stadium".

I definitely wont be there on Saturday. Instead I'll be at the relegation 6 pointer between Boston United and Bury at York Street, sorry, "The Staffsmart Stadium".

Tick 'em off while you can!

You must be desperate for a game. :icon_bigg Watch out for the inbreds. :icon_wink

One of my best mates is a Boston fan, he will be there amongst the inbreds while I'll be with about 80 Bury fans in the away end. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566