Stoke City - Championship - Saturday 31st March 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been lucky then!

Stoke is one of the few places I've seen fighting outside the ground in recent years. It was Stoke fans fighting with the police who were trying to stop them getting to Leicester fans.
They apparently enjoy throwing things at the away coaches too.

I agree with Jeff. Stoke fans have tried to get at Leicester fans after each and every game at the Britannia - it's only the Police who have stopped them. If you want to see Stoke fans in action, leave the game a couple of minutes early and wait by the roundabout near the Harvester - I'll guarantee it!

I agree with Jeff. Stoke fans have tried to get at Leicester fans after each and every game at the Britannia - it's only the Police who have stopped them. If you want to see Stoke fans in action, leave the game a couple of minutes early and wait by the roundabout near the Harvester - I'll guarantee it!

The last 3 times we've played there I've walked passed that roundabout to get to where the car was parked and have never seen any trouble. I'm not disputing the fact they don't cause trouble, but just saying that i've never seen any trouble.

The last 3 times we've played there I've walked passed that roundabout to get to where the car was parked and have never seen any trouble. I'm not disputing the fact they don't cause trouble, but just saying that i've never seen any trouble.

You will remember that I had the camera for the programme last season. I actually took a picture of Stoke fans fighting with the Police and getting arrested in the shrubs right by the roundabout.

For some reason, they didn;t print them in the prog.

im sure if stoke fans were fighting in the same area EVERY week it would easily be eradicated by the police. i love it how stuff gets exagerated about FV.

I'd be well up for this cos I live in Stoke for Uni and I get shit from Stoke fans every week, it'd be nice to meet up with a few foxes and watch city **** the stokies over on their own turf!

i'm going to this one, around 100quid to stoke and back, cheaper this season so i am going. i'll be in the place a few hours before and after the game. first time i've been to stoke and it sounds as friendly as highfield (which strangely appears to be a name for every shit area of every town, the one next to me is a joke)

I will be defo there, never ever miss a stoke game away.....:038: :038: :038:

All the advance tickets have gone, according to the OS.

why the hell anyone has paid more to go and see us get beat by these is beyond me. what a waste of money.

why the hell anyone has paid more to go and see us get beat by these is beyond me. what a waste of money.
I'm going because I want to. Because I've nothing better to do with my time and money, and finally because deep down I'm hoping that somehow, despite what my head tells me, we will win.

But thanks for asking anyway.

Because their support for City is unconditional?

Because they're not glory-seekers?

Because they want to get away from the wife........

The best reason out of all of them.

im no glory hunter, i go through thick and thin, i just have no emotional connection with any of these wanker players, and watching city has lost all of its appeal recently. but thats just me. Fair play to those with more belief, no matter how blinkered ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669