Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so incredibly nervous, more nervous than I think I have ever been, I even felt sick earlier. I've been a right grump today. It's just not knowing that's the thing, I bet I will be fine when it's all over regardless of what happens. I doubt I will get much sleep tonight to be honest.

COME ON LEICESTER!!!!!

Last edited:
we'll lose.
we need southampton to lose.
they probably won't.

hope it doesn't happen, but we've been let down all season and there's no reason to believe it might stop now against the league's form horses.

if we do go down. holloway will be canned, kissa, hume, fryatt, stearman, mattock etc will be off. howard etc will be open to offers. there's virtually no one i can enthusiastically say i give a shit if we keep.

could be the start of an even more f*Cked up period in the clubs history. having to build a side to get BACK into a league that we don't even want to be in anyway.

i didn't sign up for this

happy days.

Our inconsistancy may just save us in this one off game. Stoke are expected to win, we're not. Hopefully that points to a foxes win

Just had another dream about the match, Howard got an early goal and we held on. Then i woke up and realised it didnt happen.:icon_sad:

I'm finally starting to get a little excited about this game now!!!!!

I think it's because Forest got promoted and I can't have the fcukers continuing to bleat at me.

I hope we get more than we deserve today.

Just had another dream about the match, Howard got an early goal and we held on. Then i woke up and realised it didnt happen.:icon_sad:

i had my first ever dream about football last night. we lost 6-1 and southampton lost with a final minute goal, therefore putting holloway right on the chopping board but with a new manager to plan for CHAMPIONSHIP football.......yayy

its a shitter waking up though

I feel sick.
Just getting ready to go now.
Not put mascara on, wouldn't want to have that running down me face on the offchance I might be shedding a tear or two!

I feel sick.

I know they CAN do it, but will they believe they can?
God knows what team he'll put out, don't care really as long as they put the ball in the back of the net! Off the goalies arse or handball it in..don't care.

Not expecting much from the ref-Mike Dean. Beaky nosed tosser.

God, why am I putting meself through this?:icon_roll

I feel sick.

I feel sick.
Just getting ready to go now.
Not put mascara on, wouldn't want to have that running down me face on the offchance I might be shedding a tear or two!

I feel sick.

I know they CAN do it, but will they believe they can?
God knows what team he'll put out, don't care really as long as they put the ball in the back of the net! Off the goalies arse or handball it in..don't care.

Not expecting much from the ref-Mike Dean. Beaky nosed tosser.

God, why am I putting meself through this?:icon_roll

I feel sick.

Good piece of forward thinking BF, I hope others remember to take theirs off. :icon_wink

I hate Mike Pejic.

Last edited:
Inside ground now and theres already a real buzz about the place, more excitement then nerves, come on the blues!

I can't even decide which shirt to wear today... pre-match superstitions, one must be luckier than the others! ;)

Maybe I'll just wear ALL of them together! Or take an unprecented move and not wear a Leicester shirt at all.

Or I could just change everytime we concede... but I only have about 5 with me, might not be enough! Decisions, decisons... ;)

Last edited:
My mums just given me a very worried look when i said id rather fail my a-levels then leicester go down.

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670