striker needed urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Arthur Scargill is available, he could do a job for us.

Would be a quality deal but surely they would want £1M+ for him. Also he would surely think he was better off at Preston.

Smells like bullshit to me.

DurhamFox said:
Would be a quality deal but surely they would want £1M+ for him. Also he would surely think he was better off at Preston.

Smells like bullshit to me.

Smells like quim pie to me.

Joe_Fox said:
Smells like quim pie to me.

One wonders about the quim you have been smelling. :icon_conf :icon_conf :rolleyes:

drummindefender said:
david nugent in exchange for canero- i needed a laugh :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: what kind of laugh was it? A muted snigger or a flat out belly laugh?

Joe_Fox said:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: what kind of laugh was it? A muted snigger or a flat out belly laugh?

For that kind of rumour, a flat out belly laugh. :rolleyes:

I have just seen the highlights and how many chances did we have ? :icon_eek: :eek:

drummindefender said:
enough to have won comfortably

Ain't that the truth. :icon_sad: :(

beaumontfox said:
i hope we won't be saying that about most games next season.
No chance, because in a little over a week, MDV will become a complete striker and not miss anything.......:icon_eek:

MKFox said:
No chance, because in a little over a week, MDV will become a complete striker and not miss anything.......:icon_eek:

a-hem, MKFox, what about Eastenders, or is he not going to play night matches?

Nothing will improve if Dublin and DeVries play up front together. They are anything but an exciting partnership. Both of these players should not be playing a full 90 for us IMO!

the number of goals we conceeded last year was comparable to Sunderland and they went up as champions. Our problem was scoring goals. As evidenced it still IS scoring goals, yet this is the one area where nothing has been done (yet)! Please please please, don't get another towering slug Mr. Levein. I'd have to start pulling out my finger nails for relief!

I dont believe they will play together when the season starts. I think it is just due to a lack of a new striker and connelly being out. Hopefully by the time the season starts it will all be sorted out and we will be alright.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669