Stringer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You miss me really you pair of slags.

Anyone else think Stringer is a complete pillock for stating that we are now "definitely in the play-offs".

Those of you who are critics of Stringer have obviously not heard other local radio commentators. Most of them are absolute gash and talk just as much bollocks as Stringer - if not more. I'd say on balance, Stringer is an OK commentator, he has his bad sides but he's also enthusiastic and is fairly balanced. The club are just a bunch of whining c*nts. If Stringer was perfect, he'd be commentating on national radio, not local radio.

I only got beef with John Sinclar. I've never heard a more disinterested man ever. When King scored today his lack of enthusiasm made me think King scored an OG or something. He is just a tart with a microphone. If they piped his coverage into Gitmo no waterboarding would be necessary. I can hear those terrorists now "I swear I tell you anything, just turn off that mind numbing **** of a camels rear end!"

Stringer is alright. I've met him and he's a genuinely nice man as well. :icon_cool

Those of you who are critics of Stringer have obviously not heard other local radio commentators. Most of them are absolute gash and talk just as much bollocks as Stringer - if not more. I'd say on balance, Stringer is an OK commentator, he has his bad sides but he's also enthusiastic and is fairly balanced. The club are just a bunch of whining c*nts. If Stringer was perfect, he'd be commentating on national radio, not local radio.

I only got beef with John Sinclar. I've never heard a more disinterested man ever. When King scored today his lack of enthusiasm made me think King scored an OG or something. He is just a tart with a microphone. If they piped his coverage into Gitmo no waterboarding would be necessary. I can hear those terrorists now "I swear I tell you anything, just turn off that mind numbing **** of a camels rear end!"

Stringer is alright. I've met him and he's a genuinely nice man as well. :icon_cool

Are you Stringer? :102:

:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673