Stuff what I can do in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, quite a lot of my suggestions would involve alcohol and I know BM doesn't drink, so that makes it more difficult. I could suggest the London Eye (expensive but on a good day worth it) and the Natural History Museum, both of which are very good. Meh, on second thoughts, I'm quite leathered now and I keep thinking about places for a few beers. Might have to respond again when sober.

There are old routemaster buses running along the No.15 route from Trafalger Sq to Tower Bridge.

Get off on Fleet St. And go to Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese. You don't need to drink beer in order to appreciate the cavernous and multilayered cellars. The Old Bank on Fleet St is also an awesome from an architectural and interior perspective.

I'm not getting the dislike for seeing a show? I'll admit I was very reluctant to go and see Billy Elliott, but I'm glad I did because it was fantastic. You really get a chance to see the time and effort they have put in to bring the act to stage. I've since been to see quite a few other shows with the good lady, and I've had some great weekends away into the bargain, something I might not have done if I'd mocked it before giving it a chance.

I'm not getting the dislike for seeing a show? I'll admit I was very reluctant to go and see Billy Elliott, but I'm glad I did because it was fantastic. You really get a chance to see the time and effort they have put in to bring the act to stage. I've since been to see quite a few other shows with the good lady, and I've had some great weekends away into the bargain, something I might not have done if I'd mocked it before giving it a chance.

I do believe they were only being gentle in their mockery, rather than actually implying homosexuality. Anyone who has met me knows I'm the model of manliness.

I do believe they were only being gentle in their mockery, rather than actually implying homosexuality. Anyone who has met me knows I'm the model of manliness.

I'm not arsed with any homo insults, I couldn't be gay you know, I couldn't stand fellas turning me down as well as women. lol

I'm totally excited about going shopping at Hobbycraft in a bit, how much more gay could I be?

None, that's how much. None more gay.

I'm totally excited about going shopping at Hobbycraft in a bit, how much more gay could I be?

None, that's how much. None more gay.

If you listened to the soundtrack from Mama Mia in the car on the way there, you would be a lot more ginger

Or thought for one single millisecond about going to see any form of 'musical theatre' that doesn't involve you stuffing a twenty down the g-string of some filthy mare while she waggles her thre'pnies in your face

Or thought for one single millisecond about going to see any form of 'musical theatre' that doesn't involve you stuffing a twenty down the g-string of some filthy mare while she waggles her thre'pnies in your face

But it's the only time me and the wife get to spend together.

welcome collection on Euston road, emirates cable car over by the o2 arena, climb the tower at monument, trip up the shard???

Kings Cross: get a hooker, some drugs and go back to the hotel room to party for the weekend.

Kings Cross: get a hooker, some drugs and go back to the hotel room to party for the weekend.
A trip to London isn't complete without snorting coke off a crackwhore's tits

Last edited:
I don't know if Cirque due Soleil are on then, but they were phenomenal. One of the best experiences. just watching another of their shows on Sky Arts and it minded me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669