Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our secretary is speakingto the fixtures sec of the league for an update. I've told him you need an answer quickly.
Cheers.

After losing four on the bounce, Han is currently interim manager and in his first game on Sunday, we won 7-0...historically our biggest win.

Next week we have the league favourites.

After losing four on the bounce, Han is currently interim manager and in his first game on Sunday, we won 7-0...historically our biggest win.

We had our biggest ever win yesterday as well. 11-1:038::038:

Looks like one of our players is going to be featured in the news of the world this sunday as well.

Looks like one of our players is going to be featured in the news of the world this sunday as well.

Caught with his trousers down?

Was it our first clean sheet of the season as well? This management malarky is easy :icon_wink

(hope to be saying that next week)

We were 3-0 down at HT to MDH knights, tactical genius turned it around though (twice ;)) to earn us a 4-4 draw.

Lost to the bottom side 3-2. Utter garbage. A joke of a performance. CHANGE THE FORMATION!!!!

To be fair, I think Komrska's position is a bit false. They are one of those teams that will only win/lose by the odd goal. It just turns out that they lost most up until recently. I wish we had already played them to make the most of their bad run.

Last edited:
To be fair, I think Komrska's position is a bit false. They are one of those teams that will only win/lose by the odd goal. It just turns out that they lost most up until recently. I wish we had already played them to make the most of their bad run.

Probably got some players on board too...just like Saffron Lounge have after nearly caving in, they have signed a striker I remotely know and he's good. I just hope it isn't him.

...says Captain H.

Last edited:
We won 3-0 to put us top. Everyone has games in hand over us though. Even if we win all of our remaining games we may not win the league.

Beat the wheel again a few eeeks back, 2-0. Another clean sheet for captain Hazz.

Then last week we played Komrska and drew 3-3. We gave them a 2-0 lead (which is a bit of a trademark for us) but faught back to go ahead 3-2. Lost it shortly after, though.

Out of the 4 games i've been in charge we've played 4, won 2, drew 2, scored 16, conceded 7. Not too shabby.

No game again this week, then MDH Knights the week after.

Finished the season in 4th which is our best ever. Won't know about promotion for a couple of months. Season could have been better but thrown away some silly points. Already working on signings for next season!

Had a very very messy awards night on Saturday.

Finished the season in 4th which is our best ever. Won't know about promotion for a couple of months. Season could have been better but thrown away some silly points. Already working on signings for next season!

Had a very very messy awards night on Saturday.

Jelly and Ice cream everywhere. :icon_roll

Jelly and Ice cream everywhere. :icon_roll

Hmmm not sure what it was I sicked up in the middle of town. It may have been that I have little memory of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566