Sunderland Sack Martin O'Neill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. Note to self, don't post after 2 bottles of red wine (although I'd rather not have MON back at the club).

I thought the turn-of-phrase was a bit unusual for you.

You're excused. Don't do it again.

Sorry, I didn't realise I was communicating with children.

The comment "One thing O'Neill has always had is one hell of ego" implies that having an ego is an important factor impacting upon a manager's ability. This means 'the person who said he had an ego thinks it is important'. If this is still beyond you then I'm afraid you'll have to find someone else to dumb it down further.

Grossly rude, you ****.

Don't patronise other people and don't post when you're pissed because you just make yourself look a bigger twat than normal.

Stupid ****wad.

Di Canio travelling there for talks today apparently.

Seems a very bad choice! Surely needs experience to steer them away at the minute - which is why sacking MON now seemed a bad call.

Dicanio is a crackpot, but if nothing else I think short term he'll give the place a lift, and God knows they could do with it.

Di Canio travelling there for talks today apparently.

Seems a very bad choice! Surely needs experience to steer them away at the minute - which is why sacking MON now seemed a bad call.

Sacking a manager at this point in the season is stupid, especially if you don't have a replacements lined up to take over immediately, it's a mistake lots of clubs make :icon_lol:

Dicanio is a crackpot, but if nothing else I think short term he'll give the place a lift, and God knows they could do with it.

Anyone who has seen the March page of the 2013 official LCFC calendar will know who one of DiCanio's first signings will be.

Di Canio was Swindon Town manager for an hour and a quarter ffs! Why is he suddenly the most sought-after manager in all football? It's as bad as the Michael Appleton myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669