Support Mark De Vries Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
i watched hughes last season and he did my head in.hes had his chance and failed thats why he was transfer listed.ma hasnt gone public and said 'hughes has amazed him in pre seaon' because he hasnt, on the other hand mdv was transfer listed but got on with impressing the gaffer, which he has, ma said so.mdv will get his second chance and i think he will become a regular in the starting side.:icon_wink

hughes is the only player i have had a go at on this forum. im sure hes a nice lad, but hes not this league standard. he might get in at lincoln:icon_bigg

I agree slating someone on a football forum IMO is ok because thats what they are for but to boo a player who is playing for your team i think is unnacceptable but as i said it is only my opinion and usually that counts for **** all

Last edited:
I support LCFC, I think MDV may be of some use to us this season but he is by no means a black Alan Shearer!

When he starts banging the goals in, he will get my full praise, but I reckon people are getting a little too excited just because he has lost a stone or two in weight, were a football club not a fat fighters club!

shame we weren't fat fighters last season, fryatt may have played a reasonable amount of games for his pennies

the fryatt vs de vries fight

one question????

what has fryatt done for this club, except scoring the fastest goal in the leicester history

I started his fan club when he first joined us and quickly became our top scorer, and was still top scorer 6 months after he had gone out on loan!

The guy this season is awesome. I wish Hume had the same level of ball control and passing instead of his stupid first touches that always go to an opposition player!

It will also be great to have a centre forward that can mix it with the big centre backs, unlike the rest of our diminutive strike force!

HAHA brilliant, you want our top striker to be more like mark devries. ****ing ace

the fryatt vs de vries fight

one question????

what has fryatt done for this club, except scoring the fastest goal in the leicester history

what the **** has mark devries done then?

what the **** has mark devries done then?
more of a player that fatty fryatt. fryatt is everyfans bum child, de vries is the one thats worked his butt off in training, more of a player on the ptich, a player that runs and runs and helps in the team....and what has fryatt done??

more of a player that fatty fryatt. fryatt is everyfans bum child, de vries is the one thats worked his butt off in training, more of a player on the ptich, a player that runs and runs and helps in the team....and what has fryatt done??

Did i ever say fryatt has done anything. Simple fact is mdv has done absolutley feck all as well.

But then again no one has set a fan club up for any of the other under achieving strikers we have.

I think it's quite apparent that MDV isn't a very good footballer. He's a muddler, but sometimes muddling through works.

Look at Steve Claridge, shit footballer who couldn't control either of his legs let alone a football, but it worked, and it worked well.

MDV aint no genius, he aint no saviour and he aint the hero he is being portayed to be in this thread, but he just might muddle through with a decent support and bag 10 or 15 valuable goals.

MDV aint no genius, he aint no saviour and he aint the hero he is being portayed to be in this thread, but he just might muddle through with a decent support and bag 10 or 15 valuable goals.

And if the rest of our strike force could follow suit, coupled with a determined effort from midfield, would put us in a very good position indeed.

And if the rest of our strike force could follow suit, coupled with a determined effort from midfield, would put us in a very good position indeed.

To the John Lennon tune:

All we are saying is give deVries a chance...

Repeated ad nauseum

Useful squad player maybe, and I am willing to give him another chance but he better perform, there are plenty to take his place, its a long time since we had half a dozen strikers to choose from, it would be nice to have another central midfielder like Clemence for back up.

First season game is always telling as the Fox in Sox said last year. If we win then good season, possible promotion, if we draw ho hum, if we lose then manager sacked by Christmas. I said it last year and it was true.

If MDV plays then we need a striker or two on the bench, need to attack and score to get the season started well. MA seems to have that mentality.

First season game is always telling as the Fox in Sox said last year. If we win then good season, possible promotion, if we draw ho hum, if we lose then manager sacked by Christmas. I said it last year and it was true.

Except it wasn't. But hey, that level of inaccuracy is pretty good for a fortune-teller.

And what planet would that be on then?

i knw he has created a few decent goals in pre season but has he scored any against a league team?
Still looks like he will be the ever injured corts replacement

Im going to wait a bit before i join this club having not seen him play yet. Almost seems too good to be true it would be like another new signing!!

My mate thought of a new song for MdV when he first came but no one joined in when we started singing it may be it will catch on this time the words are

He's big he's Dutch we like him very much Mark De Vries, Mark De Vries

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69