Survival Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must all remember what a "breath of fresh air" Blackpool have been in the Premier League though...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry.

Can't help it.

Why can't you help it? Schadenfreude is one of the less desirable human weaknesses.

So far as I am aware Blackpool have not behaved in any underhand manner - they signed Holloway after we had rightly or wrongly let him go, they behaved quite properly over the signing of DJ and there is no history of antagonism between Leicester and Blackpool. No doubt Blackpool fans tonight are very disappointed but they can take some consolation in remembering that for the first half of the season as you rightly point out they were "a breath of fresh air".

Seems I'm in a minority but I actually wanted Blackpool to survive.
Think some people need to let go.

You know what? I'm glad they are down, and I'm glad they are down 'going for the win' though it would've been all the sweeter if they had gone down then realised a 0-0 would've kept them up.....

Before kickoff the reporter said to him, there's no reason why a draw wouldn't keep you up, and that moron came out with' well we have to go out to win the game'. NO SHIT SHERLOCK! You clearly learned your lesson from last time then.

and was also nice to see you actually stayed on the pitch and consoled your players unlike last time when you fecked off and left the players to deal with it whilst you hid away in the changing room.

The reason Blackpool are relegated is down to HIS decision-making and tactics, no other reason.
There is no way they should've been anywhere near the bottom three but since Xmas we've watched him let self-importance go to his head and forget about the primary goal of his job- to keep them in the Prem. He failed.

Good.
Perhaps he will learn lessons from his last six months in charge of a sinking ship and do a better job of it if he ever manages to be in charge of a Prem side again.

'breath of fresh air' is also a load of bollocks. Wigan, Wolves and Bolton have been more entertaining imo this season, and quite rightly all three have stayed up.

You know what? I'm glad they are down, and I'm glad they are down 'going for the win' though it would've been all the sweeter if they had gone down then realised a 0-0 would've kept them up.....

Before kickoff the reporter said to him, there's no reason why a draw wouldn't keep you up, and that moron came out with' well we have to go out to win the game'. NO SHIT SHERLOCK! You clearly learned your lesson from last time then.

and was also nice to see you actually stayed on the pitch and consoled your players unlike last time when you fecked off and left the players to deal with it whilst you hid away in the changing room.

The reason Blackpool are relegated is down to HIS decision-making and tactics, no other reason.
There is no way they should've been anywhere near the bottom three but since Xmas we've watched him let self-importance go to his head and forget about the primary goal of his job- to keep them in the Prem. He failed.

Good.
Perhaps he will learn lessons from his last six months in charge of a sinking ship and do a better job of it if he ever manages to be in charge of a Prem side again.

'breath of fresh air' is also a load of bollocks. Wigan, Wolves and Bolton have been more entertaining imo this season, and quite rightly all three have stayed up.
Let it go ffs.

Curtis Davies seems more likely to have made a rather poor decision after all in choosing Brum over us. He opted for being ridiculed and despised by his new 'fans' for being woeful and a 'Villa reject' and now finds himself a reserve player in the Championship.

Shame.

Wigan, Wolves and Bolton have been more entertaining imo this season, and quite rightly all three have stayed up.

It's not right at all that Bolton have stayed up. Don't mind them or their Manager but they deserve relagation because of Phil Gartside (spit).

Curtis Davies seems more likely to have made a rather poor decision after all in choosing Brum over us. He opted for being ridiculed and despised by his new 'fans' for being woeful and a 'Villa reject' and now finds himself a reserve player in the Championship.

Shame.

Wouldn't have thought it beyond the realms of possibility that Sven signs him for considerably less than he would have cost in January.

Good.

To hate someone that much is to give them power inside your head.
Wish Holloway well. Wish Pearson well. Be pleased we have got Sven who is a better manager than either of them.

Wish Holloway well. Wish Pearson well. Be pleased we have got Sven who is a better manager than either of them.

I know it's a crass comparison, but what are/were your feelings on Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Idi Amin, Ayatollah Khomeini, Myra Hindley, Ian Brady et al?

Don't fret, I'm not so stupid as to compare these with a trivial football manager. It's just that I am genuinely curious as to know the full extent of your first sentence.

what are/were your feelings on Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Idi Amin, Ayatollah Khomeini, Myra Hindley, Ian Brady et al?

That's quite an odd and varied list of people Spion. What are your opinions on those you've listed and what connection do they have with each other?

That's quite an odd and varied list of people Spion.

Not so varied if considering that a number of people would judge them as 'baddies'!

What are your opinions on those you've listed

On the whole, I'm not sure I'd want any of them as personal friends.

what connection do they have with each other?

See my first two answers!

Anyway, I really want to know if David is capable of hatred.

Not so varied if considering that a number of people would judge them as 'baddies'!

I think the only people that would view them all as 'baddies' would be extremely susceptible to propaganda

I think the only people that would view them all as 'baddies' would be extremely susceptible to propaganda

Was it the Ayatollah that stuck in your craw? :icon_lol:

He was certainly prompted the biggest 'WTF?' reaction, but he wasn't the only one :icon_bigg

I'm not going to try and bait you, this is a football forum and we don't do that sort of thing on here :icon_wink

Why on earth would I wish someone well who caused me heartache and pain?
(Yes, yes, I know it's 'only' a game but not that day it wasn't)

I don't think there's anything wrong in wanting to see someone fail who fecked up here. I feel the same about Peter Taylor, Dennis Wise etc.

I'm not bothered about Pearson, he can do as well as he likes.

I also don't need you to tell me to be pleased we've got Sven. I am. Still pinching meself he's actually in charge of us tbh.

You might as well tell me not to be emotional about football at all, but then I'd say 'Why bother with the game if you AREN'T going to get emotional about it?'

I'll be even happier if he takes Blackpool straight through to League One btw.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670