Survival Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackpool will get the Euro spot if eligible. Ipswich did it (that's provided they ensured compliance to an UEFA license).

There's talk Fulham have been getting bookings on purpose to avoid playing in July.

Yeah you're right about Ipswich, I can't remember that happening though. Millwall did too didn't they? After reaching the FA Cup final.

Are they the worst supported team in the top flight?

I know it's Rugby League territory but even so.......

Pleased they stayed up though, Martinez tries to play the right way.

Can't think of anyone with less support.Always massed ranks of empty seats on MOTD...agree about Martinez but Wigan just seem to take up space in the Prem to me.Plus its a depressing dogend of a town.Don't hate them or anything...they just bore me with their continued presence.A club without any identifiable character really.
Give me the same feeling as relatives visiting at Xmas...Dec 26th,please leave now.

I don't see the issue with Wigan. At least they play decent football. And it's a great story. They were a non-league side until the 1970s. Okay, they've been bankrolled up the leagues, but they're a small club in Premier League terms and they are punching well above their weight just by staying up each year. And they have an owner who genuinely appears to care about the club. It's rare to see that kind of emotional attachment these days. I hear people moaning that they don't get many fans in. So what? League position shouldn't be decided by fanbase. It's nice to see an underdog proving the critics wrong season in, season out. There's a lot to be celebrated there.

Seems I'm in a minority but I actually wanted Blackpool to survive.
Think some people need to let go.

Come on fixture lists! Birmingham on a Saturday after they've just played in Eastern Russian the Thursday night before please!

Why would they play in Eastern Russia?

It was just a line, jeff, couldn't be bothered to see who qualified for the Europa League through the Russian league.

Last edited:
Are they the worst supported team in the top flight?

I know it's Rugby League territory but even so.......

Pleased they stayed up though, Martinez tries to play the right way.

Apart from Blackpool they have the lowest attendance
Attendances.jpg

Looks I'll be going to St.Andrews next season, I don't live far from Birmingham.

Birmingham knocked us off the top spot as England's No 1 yo-yo club last time they were promoted, and now they're pulling away from us. We want our title back!

Birmingham, West Ham and Blackpool'll do **** all next season, I'm not the tiniest bit scared of any of the other 23/24 teams we will be up against next season, we will storm the ****ing league, and return to the promise land after an eight year absence. GO ON YOU FOXES!!!

Yea but we're not sure who the 23rd team will be until after next sunday :icon_wink then again I shoul have said 25/26 hence the other final a week tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670