Sylla gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind having the odd youngsters provided they are not playing in a high caution position and I dont mind a couple on the bench. No harm in little some pace against tired legs.

We must not field a team of full em. We will go down just like Forest did.

Consequences of the boards decision to appoint Craig Levein and buy into his blue print for the future, a number of players who signed on long term deals have now been "paid off" and IMO more to follow.

In the last 12 months we have moved the following staff on and in most cases incurring significant "severance packages" :

Levein
Black
Houston
Dublin
Hamill
Gerrbrand
Sylla

And I would not be surprised to see the following offered similar routes out of the Walkers :

Douglas
Johnson
Hammond

So much for long term planning !!!!!!!!

I think, due to the fact that he has at least played quite a bit this season that Hammond will be staying for the moment.

Don't agree, Levein will do well IMO. Granted his tenure at Leicester was very disappointing in terms of results but he is still, and rightly so, very highly regarded in Scotland. A reporter from the Scottish Sun was interviewed last night on Talksport and he had nothing but the highest regard for Levein and he was his favourite for the job.

Levein is a good manager who had a bad spell at a club, just like Dowie did at Charlton, it does not make you a bad manager overnight.

i honor your opinion but imo levein is neither a good manager or bad manager.he's still learning his trade and unfortunatelly was allowed to experiment his talents with our club. and we all know how that ended. just because somebody from the scottish sun ( which by the way is an oxy moron) regards him highly means feck all. if he becomes scrootlands next manager, together with there qualifying history i think its worth a punt on them not getting through.

regarding dowie, dont get me started.keep him away from here:018:

i'll have 100 vpoints with you on the jocks failing, again.:icon_wink

bloddy hell, so thats Welsh, Sylla and Low gone all within a short space of time. Sylla played ok in his recent matches, then he'd been dropped for a while so must of been on the cards.

All we've brought in is Cadamateri, i would think we are going to snap a player or two up :102:

Sylla has already signed for Kilmarnock see BBC sport, i hope we didn't pay him off as surely we could have squeezed 20 grand off the wee jocks!!!!

Good bit of business there by Momo, good luck to him.

He hasnt been injured, it just confirms the fact that RK had arguments with him, and would not put him in his team. This season in the few games he played he had done well, then suddenly he is dropped. He was not my favorite player by a long way, but I believe the way RK treated him was bad....

Surely as our already thin squad is getting slimmer by the day there surely must be plans a foot to bring in some new faces in the very near future. We now only have 1 genuine wideman in the entire club.

Maybe Rab would like a run out on the right wing!!!!

Surely as our already thin squad is getting slimmer by the day there surely must be plans a foot to bring in some new faces in the very near future. We now only have 1 genuine wideman in the entire club.

Maybe Rab would like a run out on the right wing!!!!

is he racist then?

Sylla has already signed for Kilmarnock see BBC sport, i hope we didn't pay him off as surely we could have squeezed 20 grand off the wee jocks!!!!

I suspect what happened is Kilmarnock asked us about signing him, we were happy to let him go for free, but Kilmarnock couldn't afford his wages. So we did a compromise where we paid him off part of his contract so he'd sign for them on lower wages.

It's a crazy world when you have to pay to get rid of crap players. Bet he'll be blinding for them now. I don't mind players leaving on free's, but when we keep having to pay them off we're clearly giving them too high wages to start with. Not to mention the mistake of signing them in the first place.

Good bit of business there by Momo, good luck to him.

He hasnt been injured, it just confirms the fact that RK had arguments with him, and would not put him in his team. This season in the few games he played he had done well, then suddenly he is dropped. He was not my favorite player by a long way, but I believe the way RK treated him was bad....

this seems to be happening quite a bit with RK. Players just dissappear, no mention of injurys etc...just like Nissa has.

this seems to be happening quite a bit with RK. Players just dissappear, no mention of injurys etc...just like Nissa has.

more goes on behind closed doors than we think we know.....

clouseau.jpg

Shame he has gone. He wasn't the best or most consistent of players but I liked him all the same.

All the best at Dunfermline Momo. :038: :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00