Takeover Bid - Trust Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on Jeff, I wondered how it was suposed to be worth so much. People look at the whole site but often forget we dont own it all by any means.

I would guess the larger figure would be if planning permission were granted, and that's a big if. And even with planning, it may not be worth near the £17 million quoted. A planning consultant/chartered surveyor could give a figure with planning, but it would only be an estimate. Also there would be considerable costs in obtaining planning permission.

I would guess the larger figure would be if planning permission were granted, and that's a big if. And even with planning, it may not be worth near the £17 million quoted. A planning consultant/chartered surveyor could give a figure with planning, but it would only be an estimate. Also there would be considerable costs in obtaining planning permission.

Exactly, so at present it isnt worth £17M

I would guess that the larger figure was pulled out the air by some tosser trying to wind everybody up!

Spot on Jeff, I wondered how it was suposed to be worth so much. People look at the whole site but often forget we dont own it all by any means.

Other items listed as assets include:
49-51 Burmoor St (presumably the 'house' where turnstiles went into the East Stand, and the upstairs had been used by the supporters club - valued at £30k.

Some 'enabling land' valued at £700k - no clue as to where this land is.

44 Aylestone Drive - £130k

At that time Teachers were owed £28 million, but this was reduced to £16 million as we had some of the cash in accounts for the purpose, and it also looks like Teachers took ownership of the Freehold for the stadium - but this isn't part of the £16 million, so presumably we'd have to buy that back in addition to the loan payments.

Spot on Jeff, I wondered how it was suposed to be worth so much. People look at
the whole site but often forget we dont own it all by any means.

Vast area, got to be worth more than 3 average detached houses. (I know land has gone up since then)

The 17m was said by 2 shareholders, obviously not that price but its worrying that this is how they are thinking

Birch + RL team did'nt know who owns it

They kicked the YMCA out when setting up the acadamy, I thinking Martin George put money into the acadamy with money from the FA or some other body

MM mentioned the TG in an interveiw, he has'nt seen them yet

Interesting to find out the complete situation

49-51 Burmoor St (presumably the 'house' where turnstiles went into the East Stand, and the upstairs had been used by the supporters club - valued at £30k.

At that time Teachers were owed £28 million, but this was reduced to £16 million as we had some of the cash in accounts for the purpose, and it also looks like Teachers took ownership of the Freehold for the stadium - but this isn't part of the £16 million, so presumably we'd have to buy that back in addition to the loan payments.

Presumably some of these assets were stripped to pay creditors?

Is the enabling land the car park over the road from the stadium?

Vast area, got to be worth more than 3 average detached houses. (I know land has gone up since then)

The 17m was said by 2 shareholders, obviously not that price but its worrying that this is how they are thinking

Birch + RL team did'nt know who owns it

They kicked the YMCA out when setting up the acadamy, I thinking Martin George put money into the acadamy with money from the FA or some other body

MM mentioned the TG in an interveiw, he has'nt seen them yet

Interesting to find out the complete situation

Its virtually worthless without planning permission.

No, that wasn't the plan according to the document.
Filbert St was valued at over £3 million, but it was used to pay of secured debts with Barclays, which is why I didn't include it in the list.

Oh OK, cool. I can only think the land they talk about is the baron piece of land next door to the seat dealership they park cars on on match days??

If my memory is correct, the properties the club owned at admin all went to the Barclays bank......:mad:

If my memory is correct, the properties the club owned at admin all went to the Barclays bank......:mad:

Barclays were owed £5 million - but the secured assets available to pay of that debt totalled £6.75 million, so Barclays got all their money back, it's a question of where the money came from. The training ground and 'enabling land' were listed under Barclays, as well as the season ticket account (£1.4 million), and Filbert St.
I assumed Filbert St and the season ticket account went to Barclays, and we kept the training ground and other land, but it could have been divided up differently.

Apologies and totally nothing to do with the subject.

I'm lying here with a broken leg (broke watching my son playing football, not beaten up..yet), this (and Jeremy Kyle!) keeps me amussed all day.

I can't get over the amount of people on line both here and on FoxesTalk
Cant all have broken legs??

Great stuff ,Ta

I'm lying here with a broken leg (broke watching my son playing football, not beaten up..yet), this (and Jeremy Kyle!) keeps me amussed all day.

Great stuff ,Ta

Most of us are at work.:icon_redf Hope you are repaired soon.

Great stuff ,Ta

so how did you break it then :102:
PS i used to live on worcester just round the corner from you, i remember the planning permision getting a knock back.

so how did you break it then :102:
PS i used to live on worcester just round the corner from you, i remember the planning permision getting a knock back.

Jumped to catch a ball so he could take a quick throw-in, wet ground 'rose like a salmon and landed like a sack of spuds' looked like larsons break at Celtic.
Nail, screws and all that. loving it

Back to the subject!

Sad, but in time they will build on that land (hopefully not yet) every road leads to that area
400,000 houses are needed in the East Midlands, their wacking them everywhere. Restrictions are nothing like they were then

44 Aylestone Drive is worth near to 350k. A friend of mine owns the house next door.

Where have you got that price from?

Looking at actual prices paid in that area, the most expensive sale there recently was less than £170,000.

44 Aylestone Drive was bought for £105,000 5 years ago, there's no way it would have more than tripled in value since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566