Takeover Bid - Trust Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any truth in the story that the 3 or 4million that the current board are planning on investing is actually from the sale of current players, and not a new investment as was previously thought?

Anybody else heard this?

Last edited:
Any truth in the story that the 3 or 4million that the current board are planning on investing is actually from the sale of current players, and not a new investment as was previously thought?

Anybody else heard this?

So their answers to MM is to sell our best players? oh joy! That will go down really well :icon_roll

Anybody else heard this?

Haven't heard this, but sounds like disinformation from some source or another. BTW, to be pedantic, if the money is from the sale of assets, it is not an investment.

Anybody else heard this?

Quite the opposite, from what I have heard.

Haven't heard this, but sounds like disinformation from some source or another. BTW, to be pedantic, if the money is from the sale of assets, it is not an investment.
I know that, that's why I was questioning the story I heard.

Obviously the only person lying to us is MM :icon_wink

Do you believe everything Bill Anderson says?

They may not come to a decision in the time they have before the match, there could be a lot of discussion involved if they have another alternative to think about, so they may have to resume after the match or on another day.
And if they decide not to accept the offer I imagine they'll want to keep quiet about it before the match - don't see how they'll be able to keep it under wraps though, even if they don't make an official announcement someone will say something.

Do you believe everything Bill Anderson says?

don't see how they'll be able to keep it under wraps though, even if they don't make an official announcement someone will say something.
So you're agreeing with him :icon_lol:

as they may not have come to a decision by then.
I guess they already know the decision and Saturday is either a golden handshake and pat on the back time for saving our club and moving on as heroes with a few quid to boot, or they are going there to have a knees up to celebrate the fact that they thwarted the evil MM.

If there is lots of police presence and the shareholders and board members have parked about a mile away, you know the decision before it's announced and I suspect it's the latter.

I genuinely don't know which way this will go, especially as common sense as never prevailed at City

Last edited:
I guess they already know the decision and Saturday is either a golden handshake and pat on the back time for saving our club and moving on as heroes with a few quid to boot, or they are going there to have a knees up to celebrate the fact that they thwarted the evil MM.

If there is lots of police presence and the shareholders and board members have parked about a mile away, you know the decision before it's announced and I suspect it's the latter.

I genuinely don't know which way this will go, especially as common sense as never prevailed at City

but the common sense decision might be to reject MM's bid, without knowing the details none of us can say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566