Talkingballs FC vs Foxes Talk FC - 24th May - 2.30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to him on Wednesday and planted the seed in his mind. I told him about the game and said I would probably be calling him to help us out! He laughed in that "get ****ed" kind of way, BUT, he didn't say no! so I'll ask him outright on Friday, do you want me to see if I can get any of their 5-a-side lot to play? some quality players even the old pro's are still quality!

names? anyone we know?

The main two are Ali Mauchlen and Paul Ramsey. But thinking about it, I would doubt they'd want to play but you never know! The others players are friends of, or friends of friends.
I did some training with Ramsey as a kid, he's a top bloke. Don't worry yourself over it too much, have you asked your mate?

And for the record, I can play anywhere through the middle or down the right. Preferably centre mid.

Is leroy picking the side again?

Lads, I am definitely out. Can't swap my shift. If I can get down to Aylestone I will take part in some serious alcoholic consumption.

Good luck to you all (not you FT ;))

Hazz, did you play in the staff game then? If so how did it go because leicester were 2-1 down I think from the first game!

There was a charity event on Saturday which Muzzy played in and Walshy was due but didn't turn up until after the game. I played centre midfielder for 45 minutes and I was dead on my feet. However, Muzzy just ran rings around everyone else and was enjoying towards the end when he blasted in a 25 yarder.

I wouldn't worry about get any of the legends in. A few of them were there on Saturday.

And for the record, I can play anywhere through the middle or down the right. Preferably centre mid.

Is leroy picking the side again?

I think we can do it between us, as far as i can see it will probably pick itself to a certain extent.

What time do we meet?

I was thinking of getting there for around 1:30pm just incase Ch4mbo needed help with anything.;)

Last edited:
Fcukcov - any pos
PDS - L/C Def
Beighton - CM
Hazzman - R/C Def
Nathan - CM
Ch4mbo - CM/CF
Drew - CM/CB?
Pipes - CB
Hammond (Ankle) - GK/Defender
Steve (TBFC 5 a-side keeper) - GK
John (TBFC 5 a-side player) - R/L/C Mid/Fwd?
Jacob (TBFC 5 a-side player) - LM/CF?
FantasticMrFox - Any position

Anybody got a left foot, other than Jacob?

Fcukcov - any pos
PDS - L/C Def
Beighton - CM
Hazzman - R/C Def
Nathan - CM
Ch4mbo - CM/CF
Drew - CM/CB?
Pipes - CB
Hammond (Ankle) - GK/Defender
Steve (TBFC 5 a-side keeper) - GK
John (TBFC 5 a-side player) - R/L/C Mid/Fwd?
Jacob (TBFC 5 a-side player) - LM/CF?
FantasticMrFox - Any position

Anybody got a left foot, other than Jacob?

I'm hoping you all have, other wise we're fecked!

Seriously, i'm not too bad with me left and can play on the left side!

Ch4mbo started on the left wing last year.

i was thinking about Left Back, as Paul wont last long. a suppose there are enough defenders to rotate though?

i was thinking about Left Back, as Paul wont last long. a suppose there are enough defenders to rotate though?

See the team in you inbox!:icon_wink

As those who played five a side last night could probably see I was like a kid in a sweet shop when I had a kick around during the warm up.
Won't be able to play full match but I'm going to try my hardest to play as much as possible.
Don't think I'll dare use my left leg for anything other than standing on though. :icon_bigg

As those who played five a side last night could probably see I was like a kid in a sweet shop when I had a kick around during the warm up.
Won't be able to play full match but I'm going to try my hardest to play as much as possible.
Don't think I'll dare use my left leg for anything other than standing on though. :icon_bigg

Would you prefer to start or come on as sub?:102:

Obviously prefer to start and see how it goes, but I'll leave that up to whoever decides the team.
Is it rolling subs again? If so that would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669