Taxi for Sousa

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Swans fan for over 50 years I was gutted when Robero Martinez left the Swans to join Wigan, however we were informed that Souza would continue playing the same football but shore up our defence.

We scored fewer goals last year than any other team and the football was boring even though we finished 7th, we were told he would bring strikers in, he did 1 cripple and then loaned out our best striker Dobbie to Blackpool who helped them to the play offs and promotion.

Since then we you have taken Souza and we have Brendon Rogers,

You have scored few goals as he has dropped your best striker, we have had ours returned who is scoring for fun, we also signed Scott Sinclair who has 8.

You have scored half of last years tally for the period and we have scored 4 times as many, we are a bit gunho and conceed but at least the football is entertaining.

I watched your team last night on TV in Egypt and allthough you were unlucky with the sending off, your football was terrible.

Souza will stop the defensive errors in time but you will not play attractive football, you need someonne like Steve Coppel otherw*s* you will end up near the bottom playing terrible football.

Should you draw us in the next round it could be very interesting, it will not be a 0 0.

If its at Swansea we will thrash you, if its at your place you could win as we will not come to defend.

Hopefully you will get out of trouble but Souza is not the man to do it unless you are prepared to watch going 1 up and defending for the rest of the match, try explaining to him you can play more than 1 up front.

If you need him sacked then an away trip to us in the draw today should do it

A few people seemed to be excited by his appointment, but it was a small minority.

I, along with a lot of people, was totally underwhelmed and thought it was another crap MM appointment.

If Sousa goes before MM, we'll probably get yet another crap MM appointment.

But will the Thais have any better idea of a replacement?

I want my club back.

I agree give us our club back,i felt bad at the start of the season for not giving paulo a chance.but I have been proved right he is a total tool.

Sadly there is no away game at Plymouth this year

Seems as though the real damage was done when the club decided to get rid of Pearson, im just praying that we dont go down again.

I find it very funny how so many of you are calling for his head now. Where is the 10 game plan now?

I was shouted down when I said he was useless and should go after 2 games.

Because you hate all managers including Martin O'Neill.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Idiot! and anyone else who is calling for his head can have that tag too. sacking the manager is only going to unsteady the ship further.

If you want to castrate and make someone a scapegoat tonight then all of your comments should be directed at Morisson. I think that was the worst performance I've ever seen by a defender. I can't believe how culpable he was for most of their goals. He absolutely gifted them 2.

Yes tonight was a terrible result. Yes we're in the relegation zone but we won't get relegated if we stick with the approach we've adopted. We probably won't reach the play offs this season but the team is in far better shape than where we were in 2007.

For one we're playing decent football and creating far more chances than we have ever done in the past 5 years. Our defence needs shoring up but we've got players who should have the ability to keep more than their fair share of clean sheets throughout a season.

Thanks for the personal insult!

As for the manager, I've always been one for giving people time but after what I witnessed last night, I cannot wait for Sousa to go. We really had no idea. Complete and utter dross to the lowest possible level.

Idiot! and anyone else who is calling for his head can have that tag too. sacking the manager is only going to unsteady the ship further.

If you want to castrate and make someone a scapegoat tonight then all of your comments should be directed at Morisson. I think that was the worst performance I've ever seen by a defender. I can't believe how culpable he was for most of their goals. He absolutely gifted them 2.

Yes tonight was a terrible result. Yes we're in the relegation zone but we won't get relegated if we stick with the approach we've adopted. We probably won't reach the play offs this season but the team is in far better shape than where we were in 2007.

For one we're playing decent football and creating far more chances than we have ever done in the past 5 years. Our defence needs shoring up but we've got players who should have the ability to keep more than their fair share of clean sheets throughout a season.

you are not taking that are you Micky?

and he still won't give the source of this information about you.

TBH anyone who now says we should keep Sousa has got to be an idiot!

OK, so lets get 5 points from the next 8 games, and 5 more after that ... do you really think that 30 points will stop us getting relegated. If you do then you're the idiot.

The bit about making chances is a red herring. During all of October, deduct the Cardiff game...we've probably made an opposition keeper have to make a real save eight times. As for good football, it's very rarely been that.

Last night I never felt so much like a nobhead watching Leicester play. It was one of those performances you see other teams manage and come away howling of laughter. I asked my brother if he wanted to go when the fifth went in, he refused and wanted to stay for the opportunity to pass his opinion. When Brown, a horrid dirty footballer ran past four players, we just instantly left. Never felt the need to ever do that.

People will compare to Forest last season...difference was Forest played with some purpose. Pompey were very average with the poorest centre half pairing outside of Leicester.

And it's hardly helped by the ownership which I am increasingly suspcious of. The last time a Thai own a club equalled disaster, the last time Mandaric sold out to foreign investors led to disaster and there's still a mystery over the third investor.

On the way back, I question my whole support as there's very little optimism to be had with a mystery set of owners.

For one we're playing decent football and creating far more chances than we have ever done in the past 5 years.

It's been obvious to me from the outset that the "decent" football to which you refer is the type of football that other teams are relishing.

One win after 8 games (and that against a side devoid of its main strikers) and a horrendous goal difference tells all.

The club is a total shambles and whilst we've known bad times before there is something about the present situation that feels different.....and potentially much worse.

you are not taking that are you Micky?

and he still won't give the source of this information about you.

TBH anyone who now says we should keep Sousa has got to be an idiot!

I couldn't give a hoot if he/she calls me an idiot. You only have to read the post to make your mind up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669