Taxi for Sousa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester manager Paulo Sousa is on the brink of being sacked by chairman Milan Mandaric, with the Foxes lying bottom of the Championship eight games into the season.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Alan Pardew you say.........(from Wiki)
On 30 August 2010 he was dismissed by Southampton.[18] The club's official statement stated:
"Following a review of the current status in and around the First Team, the Club has decided that, to achieve its well known targets, it is essential to make changes to the First Team management and coaching. These targets for sustained and significant progress embrace both the First Team and the Football Development & Support Centre as integrated, co-operative units. Consequently, the First Team Manager, Alan Pardew; First Team Coach, Wally Downes; and Goalkeeping Coach, Stuart Murdoch have been relieved of their duties with immediate effect. The Club wishes them well for the future."[19]
The dismissal came amidst reports of low staff morale and conflicts between Pardew and club chairman,

He'll fit right in.

You are definitely having a laugh. Do you earnestly think for one minute the new owners will hesitate to drop Sousa regardless of cost? You are in cuckoo land.....

I seriously hope that you are right on this one.

The current rumour is that he stays in charge for the Norwich game......I'm sorry to say that I hope we lose if this means that he goes.

I think that this is a disgraceful suggestion: he should use the team coach, like everybody else!

I really can't see a good ending to this, when PS goes who the feck wants the job bearing in mind how we have just treated NP?

Regardless of what happened we should have held onto NP and ensureed his long term security at the club.

Now we're facing another managerial marry-go-round.

How many managers will be willing to take on the role when they can read of the owners making signings (Chinese & South Korean in Jan) :102:

I really can't see a good ending to this, when PS goes who the feck wants the job bearing in mind how we have just treated NP?

Regardless of what happened we should have held onto NP and ensureed his long term security at the club.

Now we're facing another managerial marry-go-round.

What do you mean 'how we have just treated NP'? Regardless of what happened, the only person who decided to leave LCFC and join Hull is NP himself.

What do you mean 'how we have just treated NP'? Regardless of what happened, the only person who decided to leave LCFC and join Hull is NP himself.

Jeremiah 5:21
Hear this, you foolish and senseless people,
who have eyes but do not see,
who have ears but do not hear,
Nigel Pearson did not leave of his own accord​

I know I can't back this up, so feel free to disregard it, but that's absolutely not true.

Well, he was under contract and we didn't sack him, so it was his choice.

Obviously MM could have been a massive pain in the arse and didn't want him here, but it was still his choice to go.

Strong rumours that Suzy goes after the Norwich match no matter what the result, and Kevin Blackwell will be appointed. I would favour this move because Blackwell is a good solid manager at this level, similar dare I say it to NP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669