TBers Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not boring at all. I like winter photos.

The only photo I've had taken today was for my passport. Why do they always look so dreadful? Plus they just serve to remind you that you are 10 years older than you used to be!! I don't think I'll post it here.:icon_bigg

I hate passport photos, though I re-did mine last year so at least it's gonna be a long time before i need to do it again!

I love frosty days, the photos you can get are really nice and wintry, just wish there was just a little bit of snow as well!

Because you are a pig? :icon_wink

Oh ok. Thanks for the explaination. That clears up one of life's mysteries for me.

BF your photos, beautiful as they are, have brought back terrible memories of having to do cross country across Burbage Common for many years whilst at school.

Oh ok. Thanks for the explaination. That clears up one of life's mysteries for me.

BF your photos, beautiful as they are, have brought back terrible memories of having to do cross country across Burbage Common for many years whilst at school.

you weren't the only one to do that!

And stupid me I even represented My High School at County level, though for the life of me I can't remember where it was at, just that there were lots of hilly bits, lots of rain, and far too much mud!:icon_sad:

I have a certificate somewhere though, finished first out of my lot, but only about 30th overall, there were over 500 in my group though so I must've done reasonably ok.

Then I discovered chocolate and running kinda lost it's appeal......:icon_lol:

you weren't the only one to do that!

And stupid me I even represented My High School at County level, though for the life of me I can't remember where it was at, just that there were lots of hilly bits, lots of rain, and far too much mud!:icon_sad:

I have a certificate somewhere though, finished first out of my lot, but only about 30th overall, there were over 500 in my group though so I must've done reasonably ok.

Then I discovered chocolate and running kinda lost it's appeal......:icon_lol:

So did I, nineteen seventy something, Beaumont Leys School, Northern Schools Cross Country Championships in Manchester. I too have some certificates, hidden away in the loft somewhere.

That bit answers my next question then.

Went down the common with the dog today (edit if you like) and had a lovely walk, was a bit wierd on the scrub bits though where there was ice underneath the top surface so as you walked across it you could hear the ice cracking under your feet.

Did it look as nice as my pics?

If it's still like it tomorrow I might go down again and take some more photos.

It wasn't frosty at 3pm this afternoon, just icey on the puddles etc!

Chuck T Masala said:
OK, I'll come clean, here's why I left the Navy...
95%20The%20Military%20Is%20Gay.jpg
Doesn't surprise me to be honest...

Found this little chap stood at my garage door last night.

A 'Common Snipe'. Not where he should be.

It looked a little confused so I gently picked it up and put it safe. It was gone this morning. Hope the local cats didn't get it.

IMG_1885.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1884.jpg
    IMG_1884.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717