TBers Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for a little walk earlier in the Leicestershire countryside, anyone guess where?

056.jpg

Hope that view cheers you up Rhydal

001.jpg

005.jpg

015.jpg

018.jpg

Not up to the standard of Desert etc but I'm happy with my first go.

Went for a little walk earlier in the Leicestershire countryside, anyone guess where?

Not up to the standard of Desert etc but I'm happy with my first go.

First go at what? Having a walk?

Where was that taken desert?
Sweetwater Wetlands, drew, just west of I-10 and Prince (the rest of you will know it well). Great place, as most former/current sewage treatment works are :)

They're taking a bit of a liberty with the name, though. It's hardly sweet and technically, that ain't water!

I've not been there but i know where you mean. I'm getting hitched at Tanque Verde Ranch on the end of Speedway in October, should make for some good pics.

I've not been there but i know where you mean. I'm getting hitched at Tanque Verde Ranch on the end of Speedway in October, should make for some good pics.

Certainly more scenic than Leicester register office, it looks lovely.

:038: indeed it will.

I went to an amazing place yesterday, Redfield Canyon, part of the impressive Muleshoe Ranch Preserve in the Galiuro Mountains (next ones over from the Rincons). I knew it would be good but I didn't think it would be this good.

As the crow flies it's just 36 miles from my house in Tucson. Unfortunately there are some mountains and stuff in the way, so to get there I had to drive 117 miles, over an hour of that on rough dirt roads, and then 10 miles off road with my man here in his Polaris. Consequently, most people haven't even heard of the place, let alone been there.

Fantastic stuff!

Muleshoe-Ranch-10-0522-11.jpg

Muleshoe-Ranch-10-0522-17.jpg

Muleshoe-Ranch-10-0522-01.jpg

Muleshoe-Ranch-10-0522-10.jpg

I've got to go back twice more in the next month to complete a bird survey. It shouldn't be too hard to drag myself out there again.

You are so lucky being surrounded by such amazing scenery.

That's nothing Cate. Check out some of my local scenery...

braunstone84.jpg

21_15_25---Burnt-Out-Car_web.jpg

http://www.le.ac.uk/emoha/community/resources/braunstone/images/braunstone84.jpg

CAn't wait to take photos of Hull next weeked... apparently from what I've been told, the place I'm off to for a weekend piss up you can't go out in daytime let alone nighttime!:icon_eek:

So it should pretty much resemble MHS's photos then :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610