TBers Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided that it's not possible to get a photo of the Grand Canyon that a) doesn't look slightly washed out and b) does it justice on any scale. They are cracking pics Dessie, but still don't make me tingle like it did, only place I've been do where the photos can't capture that I think.

I've decided that it's not possible to get a photo of the Grand Canyon that a) doesn't look slightly washed out and b) does it justice on any scale. They are cracking pics Dessie, but still don't make me tingle like it did, only place I've been do where the photos can't capture that I think.

it's just a hole in the ground

I agree, it's almost pointless taking photos of it.

it's just a hole in the ground
No no, it's a really big hole in the ground. There is a difference.

More scenic photos from Arizona. This was in early December, crossing the Painted Desert.

Painted-Desert-10-1201-06.jpg

Painted-Desert-10-1201-10.jpg

And one of my favorite places in the world, the uber iconic Monument Valley.

Monument-Valley-10-1201-03.jpg

Monument-Valley-10-1201-24.jpg

Monument-Valley-10-1201-49.jpg

I had to do these separately as they're some of my favourite photos that I've taken recently. I hope they don't get compressed too much like the last few! :icon_conf

We stayed in the View hotel, which is the Navajo tribal hotel, the only one inside Monument Valley. These photos were taken from our room's balcony! It's quite simply the best view from a hotel room ever. If you ever get the chance...

Monument-Valley-10-1202-01.jpg

Monument-Valley-10-1202-06.jpg

Monument-Valley-10-1202-09.jpg

Monument-Valley-10-1202-12.jpg

Monument-Valley-10-1202-19.jpg

Super stuff Des. Memories of my honeymoon in the area flooding back.
Just need some naked pictures of my wife from 15 years ago to complete the experience. You wouldn't have any would you?:icon_wink

Just need some naked pictures of my wife from 15 years ago to complete the experience. You wouldn't have any would you?:icon_wink

who ain't....?

sheep.jpg

Well someone had to do it

What does the solid line in the centre of the road mean? It can't mean no overtaking? Surely to ****?

If I remember rightly that's exactly what it means. Which is ridiculous, when I drove it we didn't see another car for about 40 minutes.

Are you forgetting they drive on the right?

It looks like overtaking is allowed on the bit we can see.

Maybe the bit behind the camera is the brow of a hill.
Are you forgetting it's possible to travel in both directions? :102:

Edit: nope, clearly not, I've just read the last sentence.

I used to have, but I wore them out.

What does the solid line in the centre of the road mean? It can't mean no overtaking? Surely to ****?

Are you forgetting they drive on the right?

It looks like overtaking is allowed on the bit we can see.

Maybe the bit behind the camera is the brow of a hill.
Spot on Jeff, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670