TBers Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually a red rose and was experimenting with different modes. I quite like the grey effect of the flower. I did have some colour ones too

the beauty of digital, is take 1000 shots and delete 999 to get the shot you want.

It's the stupid Opera browser on my phone, I type a reply and when I click out the box it seems to do a post back, and the reply is still there. I hit the post button and it posts, but deletes my text, and I can't be arsed to delete my post via the phone.

For the record I meant to tell him not to take his pictures in black and white, but to take them in colour and post process them to b&w as he would have more control over the tones, and be able to use the colour version later if he wanted to.

Oh and Swede, chuff off! ;)

A photo question please!

I don't know the answer and though Ben sorta explained it, Can someone post it in non-technical terms so I can paste it in a PM to me mate?

She's got the same sort of camera as me but the newest version- Fujifilm Finepix- and last night she was trying to take photos of the moon(as it was huuuuuuge and all misty etc etc) but her photos were coming out just dark so you couldn't see owt. She didn't know if she had it on the wrong camera setting(she had it on one of the special one for nightime scenery or summat.)

Anyhoo, I couldn't really help as I don't know the techy side of things, but my guess was she would've been better off using the Manual setting and changing the shutter speed and all that malarky, which is pretty much what Ben told me( but then he was being waaaay too technical for me!)

So in simple, easy to understand words- can one of you lovely camera people tell me what to tell her to do!

There's good news and bad news. I'll let you decide which is which.

1) I've almost finished going through all my recent photos, and there are many of them. I'll upload plenty of them in the coming days.

2) My camera has broken! So no more new photos for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669