Team for Norwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
Well what difference will it make?? Does anyone truly think we will win???

I'm banking on the fact that all of us that have turned against CL following the Christmas programme to date will be made to look complete idiots by a 3-0 win tomorrow!

glyn said:
I'm banking on the fact that all of us that have turned against CL following the Christmas programme to date will be made to look complete idiots by a 3-0 win tomorrow!

That would be superb, can't see it but it would be a great way to go in to the New Year.

yeh the last time everyone was really starting to get on his back we trashed sheffield united, we have to go for it though as with the way our defence has been we'll struggle to keep a clean sheet with ashton playing IMO

Douglas
Stearman
McCarthy
Gerrbrand
Maybury
Hammond
Gudjonnsson
Williams
Smith
Hume
MDV

Henderson
Kisnorbo
Hughes
Sylla
Dublin

highland fox said:
Douglas
Stearman
McCarthy
Gerrbrand
Maybury
Hammond
Gudjonnsson
Williams
Smith
Hume
MDV

Henderson
Kisnorbo
Hughes
Sylla
Dublin

Great line up but (if he's fit) I'd just change Hughes for Williams.

Last edited:
Ox Fox said:
Thanks for that indepth analysis Bren :102:

How did Williams play against Reading?? Going on Millwall performance i would say he has to be in the team

But Williams can only play for 45 minutes at most, that why I think he makes a much better sub than a starter

Ox Fox said:
But Williams can only play for 45 minutes at most, that why I think he makes a much better sub than a starter

But he hasn't started many games recently (except Reading & Bolton), so you are saying that just from his form at the start of the season which i agree was pretty crap. The boy obviously has lots and lots of talent - why not give him a run in the team and see how he does. Far better than Kisnorbo in the middle.

Midfield 4 of Hughes, Williams, Gudjonsson, Smith

Bren said:
But he hasn't started many games recently (except Reading & Bolton), so you are saying that just from his form at the start of the season which i agree was pretty crap. The boy obviously has lots and lots of talent - why not give him a run in the team and see how he does. Far better than Kisnorbo in the middle.

Midfield 4 of Hughes, Williams, Gudjonsson, Smith

Talented yes but very poor at producing it over a whole match. Even when he first joined and was regularly playing 90 minutes I would forget he was on the pitch for long periods because he went 'missing'. Then again I suppose if he had the application of Neil Lennnon to go along with his skill he wouldn't be at Leicester :frown:

Don' think Hughes is 100% fit,from what I've read he was poor against Reading so I'd go for Williams.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
My line up would be, and I know it has no chance of happening but what the feck.

Henderson

McCarthy
Gerrbrand
Johansson

Maybury
Williams
Gudjonsson
Kisnorbo
Sheehan

Hume
Smith

Subs

Hammond
MDV
Dublin
Hughes
Stearman

I would change Sheehan for Stearman. Play Stearmen on the right and Maybury on the left. Sorted!

highland fox said:
Don' think Hughes is 100% fit,from what I've read he was poor against Reading so I'd go for Williams.

Maybe he is just another poor player. He hasn't really done a lot to prove that he is that much better than everyone else

teamvsnorwich8dp.jpg

or have hughes starting that position and williams as sub
i think maybury could do a good job ont he right as he can pass well and has a nice cross. if williams is playing joey has to be a little more defensive but we are at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566