Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

Do we still have a HMV shop in Leicester?!

Yeah. There's one employee, a delightful woman who has been alone and stationary for so long she has gathered two inches of dust and forgotten her own name.

Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

The one on High Street was still there the last time I was in Leicester. That was 6 months ago though so it's probably been replaced by a Starbucks/Costa/Subway/Greggs/Poundland.

I stopped going in there because it was cheaper to buy online... I'll have a look this week when I'm in town.

Lots of agent nonsense to get better contracts coming up I suspect.

Even if they did want him, they'd have to pay around £15m and I don't think too many clubs would.

I suspect that rumours like this have been on the back burner from the period when it looked as if we were heading back to the Championship. I really don't see a move to either WBA, or Palace being anything but a side-ways move.
Note the name of the thread.

Ah you gave me some credibility with the correct spelling of my name!

Credibility perhaps, but certainly no respect by using lower case throughout :icon_bigg

And no inverted commas

And no inverted commas

I think you'll find that is the speciality of Mr Gwilliam :icon_wink

I think you'll find that is the speciality of Mr Gwilliam :icon_wink

Is this not going to become a TB thing? Admittedly, it's not as good as sofas or buses but we've not really had a decent thing this season.

Is this not going to become a TB thing? Admittedly, it's not as good as sofas or buses but we've not really had a decent thing this season.
We have some great minds though.

Signed Christian Fuchs on a free according to Twitter. 29 year old Austrian Left Back. Joining from Schalke 04

Christian Fuchs is transferred to Swansea City
June 3, 2015, 11:24
The team captain is expected to go to Wales and land as the next ÖFB-kicker in the Premier League

Swansea / Vienna - and there were five: With Christian Fuchs could by Sebastian Prödl (Watford), Marko Arnautovic (Stoke), Andreas Weimann (Aston Villa) and Kevin Wimmer (Tottenham) Another ÖFB-kicker in the English Premier League move , A contract with Swansea City should be nearing completion. The team captain was on Wednesday for final negotiations in Wales and is expected to end up at the eighth last season. Swansea would be the fourth foreign station of 29-year-old, whose contract was not renewed at FC Schalke.

Swansea plays since 2011 in the top English league and has established itself since then. With the descent the Swans had nothing to do in recent seasons, succeeded in 2013 by winning the League Cup, the greatest success in club history. Trainer Gary Monk. (Red, 06/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669