Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

Is that a welcome back after two years ? Now amended although I wish I hadn't bothered . �*����

Welcome back lazzer :038:

Is it really two years?

Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

At least you are consistent Jeff

The glory boys are flooding back

The glory hole boys are flooding back

How foul

Thought I'd welcome him back in the traditional way

From Sky sports transfer center.

Meanwhile, out-of-contract Wolves wingerBakary SakoÂ*reportedly looks to be heading toÂ*Leicester City, who have made an offer for his services.

good player

Looks good from the limited amount I've seen. Would fit in to Mahrez's role in the current system - hopefully to add pressure for the place rather than as a replacement!

Wolves fan at work rates him highly, said he'd do really well for us.

I reckon to make up for the wage he wants we might give him a decent signing on fee as he is available on a free. I've only heard positives about his work rate and play. Let's hope he fits personality-wise into the current squad.

Most recent signings have fitted in to the Foxes never quit ethos so I imagine he has been offered a contract on that basis

From Sky sports transfer center.

Meanwhile, out-of-contract Wolves wingerBakary Sako�*reportedly looks to be heading to�*Leicester City, who have made an offer for his services.
Wasn't there a big thing about his wage demands that Villa/WBA and other interested parties said they wouldn't match?

Wasn't there a big thing about his wage demands that Villa/WBA and other interested parties said they wouldn't match?
There was. Don't know if that means we're paying out or if he's seen sense though.

There was. Don't know if that means we're paying out or if he's seen sense though.

The latter would be my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670