Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news if N'Kante signs. Hopefully we'll still get at least one of the others, preferably Araguniz, too.

Signs? Cloud formations? Strange sounds carried in the wind? Cows lying down? What signs?

Just seen Express article. Must be true then!

Welcome "foxtildeath". You have already managed a more informative post than some of us have managed in years.

Having got rid of Logan and Smith we have now loaned Rasputin to Forest. We are in urgent need of another goalkeeper. .
On East Midlands Today tonight he was interviewed about his move to Forest and mentioned about his time at City. He sort of blamed Nigel Pearson for his lack of games last season and then said "oh I'm only joking" Not sure if he was secretly letting it slip or really was joking.

Hamer seemed to take delight in the Thai scandal (he has repeatedly used a phrase Tom Hopper stated in THAT video ) so wouldn't surprise me if that hasn't helped matters for him

Hamer seemed to take delight in the Thai scandal (he has repeatedly used a phrase Tom Hopper stated in THAT video ) so wouldn't surprise me if that hasn't helped matters for him

He was going to go out on loan before that happened, it was agreed with NP at the end of last season. Pearson losing his job delayed it as they didn't want to loan him out without the new manager agreeing to it.

For the umpteenth time - Wikipedia pages mean naff all. On this topic though, the player's official twitter account has favourited tweets from Leicester fans welcoming him to the club. That suggests there is probably more to this one.

For the umpteenth time - Wikipedia pages mean naff all. On this topic though, the player's official twitter account has favourited tweets from Leicester fans welcoming him to the club. That suggests there is probably more to this one.
I think when I posted it earlier the clue of "the mighty leicester city " sort of gave it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669