Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is easy to dismiss someone as useless when they are slowing down or past their best. Konchesky has been with us for 4 years and for at least 3 of those years I think he was a good defender. Pearson was happy to remove Moore from the line-up when he was not good enough but stuck by Konchesky.

Good luck to Konchesky. He has been a good servant to the club and always put in a shift.
Yes but he ruined my trip to Upton Park last season...

Inler would be good. Alberto Aquilani is on a free too.

What about Ron Vlaar? Was surprised to see him leave Villa. Currently injured though.

Swiss midfielder looks destined to move to the Turkish league from Napoli this summer
Gokhan Inler has allegedly refused a move to Watford; citing a desire to transfer to Turkish side Galatasaray instead.

The current Napoli midfielder officially represents Switzerland at international level, but has strong Turkish roots – making a move to his pseudo-native homeland more appealing than a switch to the newly promoted Premier League side.

The Turks are prepared to part with Felipe Melo – who is set for a move to Inter Milan – in order to free up funds to acquire the services of Inler in the coming days.

This news comes shortly after reports suggesting that Inler has also refused to make a switch to Besiktas – heavily implying that the deal between Napoli and Galatasaray may already be nearing completion behind the scenes.

http://www.allsportsnews.co.uk/news...alatasaray-swtich-becomes-increasingly-likely

But this was from 3 days ago.

I reckon a couple of additions will be announced by the end of the week.

Good luck to Konchesky. He has been a good servant to the club and always put in a shift.

He hasn't been convicted of strangling his ex, he hasn't featured in a video having his ringpiece cleaned and no one discovered he shat in a car - I guess that is what constitutes "good servant"? As a player, I found him distinctly average to poor.

He hasn't been convicted of strangling his ex, he hasn't featured in a video having his ringpiece cleaned and no one discovered he shat in a car - I guess that is what constitutes "good servant"? As a player, I found him distinctly average to poor.
Decent Championship defender. Clearly not good enough for the PL any more.

I expect he's got a couple of years left at Championship level, so hopefully he can find somewhere where he's required.

From sky sports

CANNATARO TRAINING WITH LEICESTER

Inter Milan midfielder Alessandro Cannataro is training with Leicester with a view to joining the club.

The youth player is likely to go into the club's U21 squad, should he complete a move to the King Power Stadium.

Was that negative enough to be in with the hip crowd? I believe it was. Booing is this season's black. I look good in black. Mainly pitch black.

Was that negative enough to be in with the hip crowd? I believe it was. Booing is this season's black. I look good in black. Mainly pitch black.
Try harder Maws, you didnt slate the Manager, Board or team once.

Add "****", "clown" and "never heard of him so he must be gash" and you might be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00