Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many jolly bastards here for my liking.

I'm off to drown some kittens.

See, I'm so ****ing miserable someone did me a favour and deleted my reply.

Got to laugh, Ranieri who many have labelled as Sven mk II signs a youngster with obvious potential from a club like Inter and there is so much negativity and pessimism it's untrue, yet if Pearson had made this signing then most would have been kissing his arse, lets at least be consistent!!

This is not negativity! This is us (TB) in quite a good mood.

It appears we have quite considerable funds at our disposal along with a desire to pay the going rate in terms of salary.

No idea why we are wasting time chasing this Aranguiz deal. He clearly won't be coming here and once again we are being used to drive up the price of a player.

You're right. We shouldn't try and persuade any top-quality player to sign for us. Only approach players who would need no convincing and have no interest from other clubs.

No idea why we are wasting time chasing this Aranguiz deal. He clearly won't be coming here and once again we are being used to drive up the price of a player.

It's good job we didn't waste our time trying to sign Cambiasso last summer...he clearly wouldn't come here.

@StringerSport: Ranieri told @BBCRLSport post match that Wes Morgan may be available for 1st prem game but Paul Konchesky does not feature in his plans

Bye, bye Paul. Best of luck mate. I never understood why we didn't release him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69