Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
11374086_385058178372067_463340370_n.jpg

Those seat covers are East Mid Trains.

I'm so ITK
And that's London St Pancras International. Do I get a prize as well?

Thanks Foxy.Looks kinda interesting to say the least, more details please someone.

His favourite drink is Cinzano Rosso, he married his childhood sweetheart when he was 19 and he owns a 24% stake in an Italian sausage company.
He was once named the best looking man in Castel Di Sangro, but refused the honour because it upset his best friend and fellow entrant, Dennis D'oro.

His favourite drink is Cinzano Rosso, he married his childhood sweetheart when he was 19 and he owns a 24% stake in an Italian sausage company.
He was once named the best looking man in Castel Di Sangro, but refused the honour because it upset his best friend and fellow entrant, Dennis D'oro.
I was kinda hoping for some footy information, his personal tastes are fine by me, and thanks for teh information, I will pass it on to Homer who will no doubt have his bed ready, and drinks cabinet full.

He's a midfielder. That'll do. We don't need to worry about quality apparently, just get numbers in.

CR has had time to assess what we have in centre midfield, obviously thinks Cannataro is better, sadly not the Cambo replacement though, that must come later.

Seems like a bit of a **** judging by his car. But as long he's a midfielder I don't care.
Not only judging by his car, but also judging by his 14 year old girl style posing on his selfies

Most footballers are ****s but should be good to have a bit of weight in the middle for a change tho.......

Ronaldo's a ****. Doesn't stop him being one of the best players in the world.

Wow we've got a bunch of negative feckers on here recently - even more so than usual!

Centre mid, Italian youth international. That's basically all we know about him - and from that, I'm not sure what people are seeing as a negative.

People on here go ridiculously over the top with reactions. Pearson's gone. I'm still gutted too, but get over it, get excited for our second season in the Prem, and get behind the new manager and any new players that come in.

Wow we've got a bunch of negative feckers on here recently - even more so than usual!

Centre mid, Italian youth international. That's basically all we know about him - and from that, I'm not sure what people are seeing as a negative.

People on here go ridiculously over the top with reactions. Pearson's gone. I'm still gutted too, but get over it, get excited for our second season in the Prem, and get behind the new manager and any new players that come in.

You're fighting a losing battle unfortunately Graz. Its all rather tedious isnt it.

I thought I was miserable, turns out I'm ****ing delirious on the grand scheme of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69