Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@StringerSport: Ranieri told @BBCRLSport post match that Wes Morgan may be available for 1st prem game but Paul Konchesky does not feature in his plans

Bye, bye Paul. Best of luck mate. I never understood why we didn't release him anyway.

I love Ranieri even more now.

@StringerSport: Ranieri told @BBCRLSport post match that Wes Morgan may be available for 1st prem game but Paul Konchesky does not feature in his plans

Bye, bye Paul. Best of luck mate. I never understood why we didn't release him anyway.
Seeing the young lad tonight playing left back in the second half doing well and Chilwell being impressive I gather in other friendlies, I can't see any room for Konch with Fuchs and Schlupp available, he's surplus to requirements. Also he was a liability at times too last season.

He has a year left on his contract, we couldn't just get rid of him. If no one else comes in for him we might have to pay him to leave.

I thought his contract was up in the summer.

No idea why we are wasting time chasing this Aranguiz deal. He clearly won't be coming here and once again we are being used to drive up the price of a player.

****ing hell, you really are upset.

The recent postings from your good self have got to be some of the most negatively expressed stuff I have seen on here, and that really is saying something

The recent postings from your good self have got to be some of the most negatively expressed stuff I have seen on here, and that really is saying something
Aren't we all glad he's started posting again.

Gokhan Inler anyone? Swiss captain. I thought we signed the Swiss captain earlier in the summer??

I think your probably exaggerating a touch. I'm just saying we've been used all summer to push up the price of players who are out of our league and it's happening again with Aranguiz.

Gokhan Inler anyone? Swiss captain. I thought we signed the Swiss captain earlier in the summer??
Switzerland, Austria....... What's the difference? Who cares? The Swizz and Austrian maybe.

Switzerland, Austria....... What's the difference? Who cares? The Swizz and Austrian maybe.

All bleddy forriners, all the bleddy same

+ 1 for Clownio for ditching that useless feck Konchesky

It is easy to dismiss someone as useless when they are slowing down or past their best. Konchesky has been with us for 4 years and for at least 3 of those years I think he was a good defender. Pearson was happy to remove Moore from the line-up when he was not good enough but stuck by Konchesky.

Good luck to Konchesky. He has been a good servant to the club and always put in a shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00