Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to The Sun, West Ham are eyeing up a move for Cambiasso.

(well they can just **** right off)

Cambiasso to West Ham could be a runner. 'Arry Rednapp said a few weeks ago that Cambiasso wanted to find a London club originally but no one took a punt on him so he signed for us instead.

Arry doesn't know what day of the week it is, the useless old ****.

Wasn't Harry at a London club back then? Why didn't he take a punt on him? Maybe because he thought that Sandro and Karl Henry were better options for the Premier League. Sums the bothersome little imbecile up perfectly.

Either that or Cambiasso's agent wouldn't agree to give him a backhander.

I am sure Cambiasso can name his price to stay with us, and no reasonable offer, under £100,000/week, will be refused!

I cannot see that any other Prem Club could offer him more in footballing terms than we are, outside of the Big 4 or 5.

What can West Ham offer him in London that Lako42 has not been providing him this last season?

I reckon he's moving on...but not in England.

Problem is I could see him waiting for the market to develop. He is so critical to us that we have to find a replacement in the event he leaves. Can't wait all summer for him.

I would imagine that Leicester want him more than other clubs do. Aside from the boost it would give the fans it would be good for team morale for him to stay. Of course that ignores the rather important fact that IMO he is the best player we have had this century.
I would like to see the club offer him a contract that would include him eventually joining the staff as happened with Kevin Phillips. Last season Phillips role was conveying messages from Steve Walsh Sr to Nigel: once Walsh had come down to the dugout to show him how to turn the machine on. Esteban on the other hand has come off the field when substituted and pointed things out to Nigel in a way I have never seen any other player do.
I am glad we have signed Christian Fuchs. I will be pleased if we sign Robert Huth. But the player I really want to see next season is Esteban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669