The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckham at the Walkers! Unbelievable! Posh shopping in the Shires! Believable!

I'd consider giving you mine. I for one, hope that twat, his stick insect missus and the following media circus never sets foot inside the WS.

thank god I'm not alone. I genuinely think he's past it. good for marketing I guess though

thank god I'm not alone. I genuinely think he's past it. good for marketing I guess though

I honestly believe that the talent he had was lost in the constant pursuit of being in the celebrity limelight as much as possible.

TBH since THAT game in 2001 he has sold his soul to the media devil, and the shame about it is, his carreer cold've been so much more successful. Instead he is just a caricature of what he might've been- though a very wealthy one indeed.

I honestly believe that the talent he had was lost in the constant pursuit of being in the celebrity limelight as much as possible.

TBH since THAT game in 2001 he has sold his soul to the media devil, and the shame about it is, his carreer cold've been so much more successful. Instead he is just a caricature of what he might've been- though a very wealthy one indeed.

Sorry are you really saying since 2001 all he has done is market himself?

You mean 'The Beckham Brand'?

Errr yes.Ferguson could see it happening and he got rid as soon as he could.
He went to the 2002 WC when he was clearly not fit after breaking his foot and shouldn't have included in the squad.

I don't think I'm alone in thinkin he could've acheived a lot more his football career
but ultimately he and his wife have constantly used the media to whore themselves at every avaliable opportunity.

The thought of him using us to carry on pushing the Beckham Brand down people's throat makes me feel ill.

Last edited:
Scene from training ground to the City stalwats

Sven - so name me one thing the team has been poor at for years which the fans would instantly spot if it improved

Stalwats - free kicks & corners - been useless year on year

Sven - i know just the man

FFS. I have a night in front of the telly and then I come on here and the world's gone stark raving bonkers ... Beckham ... as if!

I love this club. I'm so glad that for forty years (ish) I've supported Leicester and not Ipswich, Norwich, Bolton, Burnley, Stoke, Hull, QPR, etc. Boring Boring.

It's only a joke (?) but Beckham? Just the thought of it! great stuff.

Scene from training ground to the City stalwats

Sven - so name me one thing the team has been poor at for years which the fans would instantly spot if it improved

Stalwats - free kicks & corners - been useless year on year

Sven - i know just the man

Yuki Abe

You mean 'The Beckham Brand'?

Errr yes.Ferguson could see it happening and he got rid as soon as he could.
He went to the 2002 WC when he was clearly not fit after breaking his foot and shouldn't have included in the squad.

I don't think I'm alone in thinkin he could've acheived a lot more his football career
but ultimately he and his wife have constantly used the media to whore themselves at every avaliable opportunity.

The thought of him using us to carry on pushing the Beckham Brand down people's throat makes me feel ill.

Agreed not the sort of player to bring to the club if we want to make a serious impression on the Championship. He wouldn't last a minute.

I'm sure the Thais would be driving this should it be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669