The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour that we are testing coventry with a cheeky bid for keeper Kieron Westwood as he's not got long left on his contract.
Scott Carson been dropped for Myhill after a few blunders of late.
Worth a punt on either?

Westwood yes, Carson no (we already have blundering goalies).

Rumour that we are testing coventry with a cheeky bid for keeper Kieron Westwood as he's not got long left on his contract.
Scott Carson been dropped for Myhill after a few blunders of late.
Worth a punt on either?

Saw him play for U21's a few years ago, he blundered that night and he's still blundering now. No thanks.

from google translator

"Out of contract next June, the defender Nancy, André-Joël Sami interests of the English Leicester City, a member of Championship (equivalent to Ligue 2) After suffering the rejection of a transfer ASNL for this winter, English is negotiating directly with Sami for next summer. The player is also followed by the Turks Trabzonspor, reports Sports.fr"

from google translator

"Out of contract next June, the defender Nancy, André-Joël Sami interests of the English Leicester City, a member of Championship (equivalent to Ligue 2) After suffering the rejection of a transfer ASNL for this winter, English is negotiating directly with Sami for next summer. The player is also followed by the Turks Trabzonspor, reports Sports.fr"

Defender Nancy? We need a big hard defender surely?

I don't want some Nancy boy.

If we don't sign some players of similar class to Yakubu (or better) this week I'm going to cry.

I want new players.

You do realise they are a mid-table top flight French side who occasionally play in Europe? :icon_roll

Valletta from Malta play in Europe, but we dont want any of their players either

Interesting... but I don't think it means a lot. Carroll is on there as 6/4 to join Spurs, and I don't think that is even close to happening (or even confirmed interest?)

Given would be amazing, but I just don't see it

True, I just thought it was worth mentioning as he was 25/1 about a week ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669