The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add to the mindless speculation, purely because I'm very bored at work, what about getting John Carew in?

No thanks, he would just join Michael Owen on the treatment table. :018:

Crouch may be a donkey, a freak, a cheat and a thug on the pitch, but a good footballer he is not.

A number of experienced managers have thought Crouch was good enough to play in the Prem. Three England managers have thought him good enough to play for England.

I would suggest that this puts him ahead of a number of Leicester footballers in recent years

A number of experienced managers have thought Crouch was good enough to play in the Prem. Three England managers have thought him good enough to play for England.

I would suggest that this puts him ahead of a number of Leicester footballers in recent years

But where's the passsssshhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! :icon_bigg

I just think he's absolutely wank, I appreciate I am in the minorty

I just think he's absolutely wank, I appreciate I am in the minorty
I know they say football is about opinions, but that's utter bollocks. It's about doing stuff on the pitch. There's right and there's wrong. If you're in the minority, you're probably wrong. If you disagree with several top managers, you're almost certainly wrong.

And the first person to quote this post saying "that's your opinion" is a twat.

Jay Bothroyd has left Cardiff. I think he'd be a better and cheaper option that Kamara (if we're still looking at him)

WTF is Chris Burke doing Rhydal? He's an average twat.

Apparently asking for more money than his ability warrants. I mean, he can only play a whole game when it's cold. Sun comes out and he's fecked the ginger albinoid.

Last edited:
Aberdeen winger Aluko linked in one of morning papers, dont know much about him Nigerian international 22 yo 200k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00